Powered by Automated Insights True Faepires Wins Against Blumpkin Bunch
- True Faepires
- Blumpkin Bunch
True Faepires recorded the second-highest point total this week and beat Blumpkin Bunch 108.14 - 99.32. True Faepires played better than expected and put up 10.5% more than their projected 97.91 points, while Blumpkin Bunch just fell short of hitting their projections and got 98.7% of a projected 100.66. Drew Brees racked up the highest score for the week with 32.78 points for Blumpkin Bunch. True Faepires (1-2, 287.66 points) climbs into seventh place and Blumpkin Bunch (2-1, 319.38 points) drops to fourth place.
Smooth Moves by True Faepires
- Picked up the Kansas City Chiefs Defense, which beat their scoring projection by 229.4%, which was the highest percentage among the two teams.
- LeSean McCoy had 21.80 points, the third-highest RB score of the week and the seventh-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Took Martellus Bennett out of the starting lineup, who scored 1.00 point on the bench, fewer than the starting TE.
- Put WR Roddy White on the bench, where he scored 1.60 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- With 9.70 points, Julius Thomas ranked fourth in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Blumpkin Bunch
- Eddie Royal, who Blumpkin Bunch picked up this week, scored below his 6.93-point projection with 3.40 points.
- Harry Douglas had the lowest score in the league this week with -1.10 points.
- At the DEF position, Blumpkin Bunch got outscored by True Faepires 23.00 - 11.00.
- Of the 9 starters on Blumpkin Bunch, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- The Seattle Seahawks Defense scored only 77.7% of their 14.16-point projection, with 11.00 points.
- True Faepires would be 2-1 if they played Blumpkin Bunch every week.
- Besides Blumpkin Bunch, True Faepires would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- True Faepires would have defeated Blumpkin Bunch 100.66 - 79.48 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Blumpkin Bunch, True Faepires would be 1-1.
- True Faepires would be 14-13 if they played every team every week.
- In addition to True Faepires, Blumpkin Bunch would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- Blumpkin Bunch would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as True Faepires.
- Blumpkin Bunch would be 17-10 if they played every team every week.
- In the loss, Blumpkin Bunch had the fourth-highest losing score in the league this season with 99.32 points.
- The 108.14 points scored by True Faepires is their highest score of the season and the eighth-highest in the league this season.
- In the loss, Drew Brees led the league in scoring with a season-high 32.78 points against a projected 21.89.
- Blumpkin Bunch could not pull out the win, but Adrian Peterson did perform well with the eighth-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 15.50 points.
- The 33.50 points put up by the RBs on True Faepires was the second-highest combined score by a team's RBs this week.
- Stephen Gostkowski tried to help Blumpkin Bunch in the loss, beating his scoring projection by 47.7%, scoring 14.00 points versus a 9.48-point projection.
- Mike Wallace was on the winning team, but only scored 2.20 points against his projected 9.14.
- True Faepires beat their projected points, while Blumpkin Bunch fell below their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- True Faepires
- Blumpkin Bunch
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.