Powered by Automated Insights carl's Legit Team Beats THuNDERCATS
- carl's Legit Team
carl's Legit Team (2-1, 342.82 points) takes over the top spot in the league after beating THuNDERCATS (sixth place, 1-2, 305.16 points) 121.66 - 87.48. They registered the highest point total in the league this week. carl's Legit Team piled up 24.6% more points than projected (97.66). THuNDERCATS failed to meet their projections and scored only 85.5% of their projected 102.31 points. THuNDERCATS, coming off a 120.48 - 90.10 win against Flying Tigers, saw their scoring drop off this week.
Smooth Moves by carl's Legit Team
- With 17.00 points, Matt Prater had the highest score of any K in the league this season.
- Jamaal Charles had the second-highest RB score of the week and the sixth-highest RB score in the league this season with 23.20 points.
- carl's Legit Team saw their second-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Jimmy Graham scoring 25.40 points. The score was also high enough to rank fifth in the league.
- With 14.40 points, Wes Welker ranked seventh in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- 6 of 9 players in the starting lineup for carl's Legit Team topped their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by THuNDERCATS
- Chris Johnson scored 9.10 points against a projected 12.96 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- THuNDERCATS could have used more points from the TE position, where carl's Legit Team beat them 25.40 - 11.50.
- THuNDERCATS got beat 12.00 - 5.00 by carl's Legit Team at the DEF position.
- Brandon Marshall did not meet his 11.44-point projection this week, the first time that's happened this season. His 5.20 points were also a season-low.
- With a season-low 6.20 points versus a projected 10.76, DeSean Jackson failed to meet his projection for the first time this season.
- If carl's Legit Team played THuNDERCATS every week, they would be 2-1 this season.
- carl's Legit Team would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, carl's Legit Team would have defeated THuNDERCATS 129.32 - 120.48.
- If they played the same schedule as THuNDERCATS, carl's Legit Team would be 1-1.
- If carl's Legit Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 20-7.
- Besides carl's Legit Team, THuNDERCATS would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- THuNDERCATS would be 2-0 if they played the same schedule as carl's Legit Team.
- If they played every team every week, THuNDERCATS would be 16-11.
- It was a tough loss for THuNDERCATS, which put up the eighth-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- carl's Legit Team had a league-high for the week with 121.66 points, which is the fifth-highest score in the league this season.
- carl's Legit Team won by the largest margin of victory in the league at 34.18 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, Stevan Ridley scored 4.30 points against a projected 11.67 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Two of the starters for carl's Legit Team scored higher than the leading scorer for THuNDERCATS.
- Even in the loss, the 22.48 points by Russell Wilson was the fifth-highest score of any QB in the league this week.
- In the loss, Antonio Gates had the third-highest TE score in the league this week with 11.50 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, Matt Schaub had a season-low 6.76 points against a projected 16.54 and underachieved for the first time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- carl's Legit Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.