Powered by Automated Insights Flying Tigers Beats Go Cowboys 1
- Flying Tigers
- Go Cowboys 1
Flying Tigers (fifth place, 2-1, 293.08 points) drops Go Cowboys 1 (2-1, 324.80 points) out of the top spot in the league after beating them 102.36 - 74.50. Go Cowboys 1 had a lackluster showing and ranked ninth in points this week. Both sides fell short of expectations, but Flying Tigers scored 93.6% of a projected 109.33 points to pick up the win. Go Cowboys 1, coming off a 116.42 - 99.90 win against Raider Nation, saw their scoring shrink this week. On top of the loss, Go Cowboys 1 got zero points from Josh Brown.
Smooth Moves by Flying Tigers
- Joique Bell had the fourth-highest RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score in the league this season with 19.20 points.
- DeMarco Murray had the best RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season with 26.30 points.
- Matt Bryant scored a season-high 13.00 points and beat his scoring projection by a season-high 36.7%.
- Flying Tigers won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
- By scoring 10.00 points, the Minnesota Vikings Defense beat their 8.30 projected points by 20.5%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Go Cowboys 1
- Left Sidney Rice on the bench, where he scored 19.90 points to beat his scoring projection by 225.8%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started the Tennessee Titans Defense, which underachieved, but still had more points than the starting DEF with 7.00 against a projected 8.61.
- 7 of the starters on Go Cowboys 1 underperformed versus their projections.
- The RBs on Go Cowboys 1 let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Flying Tigers 45.50 - 16.70.
- At the DEF position, Go Cowboys 1 got outscored by Flying Tigers 10.00 - 3.00.
- If Flying Tigers played Go Cowboys 1 every week, they would be 1-2 this season.
- Flying Tigers would have beaten six other teams besides Go Cowboys 1 this week.
- Flying Tigers would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Go Cowboys 1.
- If Flying Tigers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 15-12.
- Besides Flying Tigers, Go Cowboys 1 would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Flying Tigers would have lost to Go Cowboys 1 116.42 - 90.10.
- Go Cowboys 1 would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Flying Tigers.
- If they played every team every week, Go Cowboys 1 would be 16-11.
- Flying Tigers had their highest score of the season and the 10th-highest in the league this season with 102.36 points.
- Flying Tigers got a combined 45.50 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- With a margin of victory of 27.86 points, Flying Tigers had the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- Go Cowboys 1 ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week.
- In the loss, Matthew Stafford had the fourth-highest QB score in the league this week with 22.60 points.
- In the loss, Calvin Johnson had the fifth-highest WR score in the league this week with 17.50 points.
- Aaron Rodgers had a season-low 14.16 points in the win against a projected 22.78 and scored below his projection for the first time this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Vincent Jackson had a season-low 3.40 points against a projected 11.13 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Flying Tigers
- Go Cowboys 1
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.