Powered by Automated Insights Blumpkin Bunch Gets Past Warriors
- Blumpkin Bunch
Blumpkin Bunch (2-0, 220.06 points) found a way to squeak by Warriors, 79.48 - 77.20, despite putting up just the eighth-highest point total in the league this week. The matchup was rough for Warriors (1-1, 173.02 points), who not only lost, but also ended up ninth in the league in points. The Seattle Seahawks Defense led Blumpkin Bunch in scoring this week with 22.00 points.
Smooth Moves by Blumpkin Bunch
- The Seattle Seahawks Defense was the highest-scoring DEF in the league this week with 22.00 points.
- Blumpkin Bunch was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Even with a zero from starter Brent Celek, Blumpkin Bunch was still able to win.
- With 10.50 points versus a projected 7.38, Chris Givens exceeded his scoring projection by 42.2%.
- Blumpkin Bunch got the win, overcoming both of their RBs underperforming versus their projections.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Warriors
- Should have started Tony Romo, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 14.22 against a projected 17.33.
- Picked up and started John Potter, who then scored below his 8.64-point projection with 2.00 points.
- 7 of the starters on Warriors underperformed versus their projections.
- Warriors got beat 22.00 - 10.00 by Blumpkin Bunch at the DEF position.
- With 2.80 points versus a projected 13.77, Maurice Jones-Drew scored only 20.3% of his projected point total.
- If Blumpkin Bunch played Warriors every week, they would be 2-0 this season.
- Besides Warriors, Blumpkin Bunch would have beaten only one other team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Blumpkin Bunch would have defeated Warriors 140.58 - 95.82.
- If Blumpkin Bunch had played every team in the league each week, they would be 11-7.
- Warriors would have lost to seven other teams besides Blumpkin Bunch this week.
- If they played every team every week, Warriors would be 4-14.
- The margin of victory of 2.28 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- The 79.48 points scored by Blumpkin Bunch was the lowest winning score in the league this week.
- Warriors ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week.
- Julio Jones played well in the loss, ranking sixth in the league in scoring and beating his scoring projection by 144.7%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- Warriors could not pull out the win, but Arian Foster did perform well with the fourth-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 16.50 points.
- Demaryius Thomas did not contribute much to the win by Blumpkin Bunch. He only scored 5.20 points of a projected 11.71.
- Both teams scored fewer points than projected this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Blumpkin Bunch
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.