Powered by Automated Insights Go Cowboys 1 Puts the Kibosh on Raider Nation
- Go Cowboys 1
- Raider Nation
Calvin Johnson put up 23.60 points and Jordy Nelson scored 18.60 as Go Cowboys 1 beat Raider Nation, 116.42 - 99.90. Go Cowboys 1 beat their projections and scored 18.5% more points than projected (98.24). Raider Nation got 99.5% of a projected 100.38 points. Raider Nation was led by Robert Griffin III with 23.90 points and Doug Martin who scored 14.40. Go Cowboys 1 (2-0, 250.30 points) shifts into first place while Raider Nation (1-1, 205.06 points) goes to sixth place.
Smooth Moves by Go Cowboys 1
- With 23.60 points, Calvin Johnson ranked ninth in the league in scoring.
- Jordy Nelson scored 18.60 points, the seventh-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Go Cowboys 1 had 6 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- The 15.00 points scored by the Denver Broncos Defense outpaced their 7.65-point scoring projection by 96.0%.
- Go Cowboys 1 won even though both of their RBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Raider Nation
- Did not start Tavon Austin, who scored 17.50 points, surpassing his projected points by 140.1%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Greg Olsen, who beat his scoring projection with 14.40 points against a projected 6.45.
- The WRs on Raider Nation let them down, resulting in a 54.00 - 16.80 difference at the position.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Larry Fitzgerald fell short of his scoring projection with 3.30 points, just 37.1% of his projected 8.90.
- If Go Cowboys 1 played Raider Nation every week, they would be 2-0 this season.
- Go Cowboys 1 would have beaten six other teams besides Raider Nation this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Go Cowboys 1 would have defeated Raider Nation 133.88 - 105.16.
- If Go Cowboys 1 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 15-3.
- Raider Nation would have lost to four other teams besides Go Cowboys 1 this week.
- Raider Nation would be 10-8 if they played every team every week.
- Raider Nation got 16.80 points from their WRs, the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Go Cowboys 1 got the best total score from their WRs of any team this week with 54.00 points.
- In the loss, Robert Griffin III ranked seventh in the league in scoring with 23.90 points.
- Raider Nation could not pull out the win, but Doug Martin did perform well with the seventh-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 14.40 points.
- Even in the loss, the 14.10 points scored by Matt Forte was the ninth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Julius Thomas put up the fifth-best TE score in the league with 10.70 points this week.
- Blair Walsh exceeded his projected point total by 46.0% in the loss, scoring 12.00 points against a projected 8.22.
- Despite being on the winning team, Frank Gore scored only 3.00 points against his projected 10.24.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Go Cowboys 1
- Raider Nation
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.