Powered by Automated Insights Raider Nation Beats THuNDERCATS
- Raider Nation
Raider Nation benefited from 21.56 points from Robert Griffin III and 20.00 from Larry Fitzgerald, taking down THuNDERCATS 105.16 - 97.20. Even though both teams met their expectations, Raider Nation put up 5.2% more than their projected 100.00 points to secure the win. DeSean Jackson led THuNDERCATS with 16.40 points while Brandon Marshall brought in 16.40. Raider Nation kicks off the season with a 1-0 record, good enough for third place. THuNDERCATS opens at 0-1 and in seventh place.
Smooth Moves by Raider Nation
- Larry Fitzgerald had the fifth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 20.00 points.
- Matt Forte scored 15.10 points, which ranked fifth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Raider Nation saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
- By scoring 11.40 points, Hakeem Nicks beat his 9.23 projected points by 23.4%.
- All three of the starting WRs scored above their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by THuNDERCATS
- Left Joe Flacco on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 20.48 points.
- Picked up Antonio Gates, who scored 4.90 points against his projected 6.22.
- Raider Nation saw their RBs beat those on THuNDERCATS 25.50 - 12.20.
- Even though THuNDERCATS lost, only 4 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Marshawn Lynch could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 39.5% of his 13.17-point projection with 5.20 points.
- Raider Nation would have beaten five other teams besides THuNDERCATS this week.
- If Raider Nation had scored 35.43 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- Besides Raider Nation, THuNDERCATS would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- If THuNDERCATS had scored 19.21 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- Raider Nation won by 7.96 points, covering the 3.27-point spread.
- Two of the starters for Raider Nation scored higher than the leading scorer for THuNDERCATS.
- THuNDERCATS got smallest total score from their RB position of any team this week with 12.20 points.
- Brandon Marshall was on the losing team, but still had the ninth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 16.40 points.
- In the loss, DeSean Jackson had the ninth-highest WR score in the league this week with 16.40 points.
- Marques Colston exceeded his projected point total by 41.4% in the loss, scoring 12.80 points against a projected 9.05.
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense did not contribute much to the win by Raider Nation. They only scored 2.00 points of a projected 8.78.
- Both teams scored more than their projected points for the week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Raider Nation
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.