Powered by Automated Insights Flying Tigers Wins Stunner over True Faepires
- Flying Tigers
- True Faepires
Flying Tigers got 28.20 points from A.J. Green and 25.62 from Aaron Rodgers to defeat True Faepires 100.62 - 78.86. They came into the matchup as an 11.99-point underdog. Flying Tigers beat their projections and put up 13.6% more points than projected (88.61). True Faepires scored only 78.4% of a projected 100.60 points. LeSean McCoy led True Faepires with 24.90 points while Matt Ryan brought in 20.36. To make matters worse, True Faepires got zero points from Zach Sudfeld. Flying Tigers starts the campaign with a 1-0 record, good enough for fourth place. True Faepires begins at 0-1 and in ninth place.
Smooth Moves by Flying Tigers
- A.J. Green scored the sixth-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 158.4%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- With 25.62 points, Aaron Rodgers ranked ninth in the league in scoring.
- With 12.50 points, DeMarco Murray ranked eighth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Flying Tigers had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (5 out of 9).
- Vincent Jackson overachieved by 57.2%, scoring 15.40 points against a projected 9.80.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by True Faepires
- Left Anquan Boldin on the bench, where he scored the eighth-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 245.3%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- Picked up DeAngelo Williams, who scored 8.00 points against his projected 10.87.
- The WRs on True Faepires let them down, resulting in a 46.80 - 5.60 difference at the position.
- 6 of the starters on True Faepires scored less than their projected points.
- Zach Sudfeld failed to score this week with 0 points against a projected 7.17.
- Flying Tigers would have beaten four other teams besides True Faepires this week.
- If Flying Tigers had scored 39.97 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- Besides Flying Tigers, True Faepires would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- True Faepires would have needed an additional 61.73 points to beat all teams in the league this week.
- Flying Tigers had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for True Faepires.
- True Faepires got 5.60 points from their WRs, the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- The margin of victory of 21.76 points was the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- With 78.86 points, True Faepires ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week.
- True Faepires could not pull out the win, but LeSean McCoy did perform well with the third-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 24.90 points.
- The second-greatest total score by WRs on a single team this week came from Flying Tigers. Their WRs combined to score 46.80 points.
- Although True Faepires lost, David Akers played well, bringing in 36.3% more points than was projected (11.00 points against a projected 8.07).
- Eric Decker did not contribute much to the win by Flying Tigers. He only scored 3.20 points of a projected 9.32.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Flying Tigers
- True Faepires
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.