Powered by Automated Insights Warriors Ekes Out Win Against carl's Legit Team
- carl's Legit Team
Warriors got 19.00 points from Jason Witten and 16.12 from Tom Brady to edge carl's Legit Team 95.82 - 91.84. While each team failed to hit their projections, Warriors scored 90.0% of a projected 106.46 points to get the win. Matt Schaub led carl's Legit Team with 24.84 points while Wes Welker brought in 16.70. carl's Legit Team got zero points from James Jones, which might have made the difference in the outcome. Warriors (1-0) kicks off the campaign in fifth place while carl's Legit Team (0-1) debuts in eighth place.
Smooth Moves by Warriors
- Warriors was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- The 19.00 points scored by Jason Witten was the third-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- Reggie Wayne overachieved by 71.3%, scoring 15.60 points against a projected 9.11.
- Both of the RBs came in below their expected points and it was still a win for Warriors.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by carl's Legit Team
- Missed an opportunity by leaving Colin Kaepernick on the bench. He scored 30.68 points, the third-highest score in the league this week.
- Did not start Jermichael Finley, who scored 11.60 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 81.2%.
- carl's Legit Team had 6 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- carl's Legit Team got a zero from James Jones after expecting a projected 7.88-point total.
- With 2.60 points versus a projected 13.03, Stevan Ridley scored only 20.0% of his projected point total.
- Warriors would have beaten only two other teams besides carl's Legit Team this week.
- If Warriors had scored 44.77 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- carl's Legit Team would have lost to six other teams besides Warriors this week.
- If carl's Legit Team had scored 13.85 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- The margin of victory of 3.98 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- Warriors had the lowest winning score in the league this week with 95.82 points.
- With 91.84 points, carl's Legit Team ranked eighth in the league in scoring this week.
- Wes Welker was on the losing team, but still had the eighth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 16.70 points.
- Jamaal Charles was a bright spot for carl's Legit Team in the loss with 16.00 points, the fourth-highest RB score in the league this week.
- In the loss, Matt Schaub scored 24.84 points against a projected 14.15 and exceeded his scoring projection by 75.5%.
- Maurice Jones-Drew failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 4.50 points of his projected 14.02.
- Both teams scored fewer points than projected this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- carl's Legit Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.