Powered by Automated Insights DARK HORSE Beats Head Hunters, Tacks On Third Consecutive Win
- DARK HORSE
- Head Hunters
DARK HORSE accumulated the highest point total this week on the way to their third consecutive win when they beat Head Hunters 172.30 - 126.08. Adding insult to injury, Head Hunters had a starter score zero points (Hakeem Nicks). Head Hunters holds steady in ninth place with a 0-3 record. DARK HORSE remains undefeated having also beaten Too Easy (156.82 - 148.12) and Men of Valor (150.50 - 123.76).
Smooth Moves by DARK HORSE
- Jordan Cameron scored 30.60 points, the second-highest TE score of the week and the fifth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- Jamaal Charles had the second-highest RB score of the week and the seventh-highest RB score in the league this season with 30.20 points.
- Eric Decker ranked eighth in the league in scoring this week with 32.30 points. It was also the third-highest score of any player on DARK HORSE this season.
- DARK HORSE had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (6 out of 10).
- Demaryius Thomas overachieved by 23.3%, scoring 19.40 points against a projected 15.73.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Head Hunters
- Chris Johnson has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 10.10 points against a projected 14.60 this week.
- DARK HORSE saw their RBs beat those on Head Hunters 37.10 - 16.30.
- Head Hunters could have used more points from the TE position, where DARK HORSE beat them 30.60 - 12.70.
- Head Hunters got beat 12.00 - 1.00 by DARK HORSE at the DEF position.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Arian Foster also did not meet his projected points (6.20 points scored versus 17.16 projected) for the second time this season.
- DARK HORSE would be 2-1 if they played Head Hunters every week.
- DARK HORSE would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- DARK HORSE would have defeated Head Hunters 150.50 - 112.82 had they played each other last week.
- DARK HORSE would be 0-2 if they played the same schedule as Head Hunters.
- If DARK HORSE had played every team in the league each week, they would be 17-10.
- Besides DARK HORSE, Head Hunters would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as DARK HORSE, Head Hunters would be 1-1.
- Head Hunters would be 6-21 if they played every team every week.
- In the loss, Stevie Johnson scored 16.60 points against a projected 12.02 and has now overachieved in every game this season.
- DARK HORSE won by the largest margin of victory in the league at 46.22 points.
- DARK HORSE scored 172.30 points, the highest in the league this week and eighth-highest in the league this season.
- Although Head Hunters lost, they did put up the ninth-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- DARK HORSE scored 172.30 points against a projected 148.06 and has overachieved every week this season.
- DARK HORSE had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Head Hunters.
- With 16.30 points, Head Hunters got the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- Head Hunters scored 126.08 points, ranking them eighth in the league in scoring.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- DARK HORSE
- Head Hunters
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.