Powered by Automated Insights DARK HORSE Picks Up Victory over Too Easy
- DARK HORSE
- Too Easy
DARK HORSE picked up 41.10 points from Demaryius Thomas, a distinct upgrade on his 17.82 projected, and beat Too Easy 156.82 - 148.12. While each team met their expectations, DARK HORSE put up 5.9% more than a projected 148.07 points to get the win. Too Easy had two players rank highly this week. Aaron Rodgers scored 36.62 points while Andre Johnson put up 31.60. The margin could have been larger, DARK HORSE had a starter score zero points (Zach Sudfeld). DARK HORSE (1-0) kicks off the campaign in fifth place while Too Easy (0-1) debuts in eighth place.
Smooth Moves by DARK HORSE
- With 41.10 points, Demaryius Thomas had the sixth-highest score in the league this week.
- Vincent Jackson ranked eighth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 30.40 points.
- With 19.00 points, Jamaal Charles ranked ninth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Even with a zero from starter Zach Sudfeld, DARK HORSE was still able to win.
- The 17.80 points scored by Marques Colston outpaced his 13.76-point scoring projection by 29.4%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Too Easy
- Greg Little, who Too Easy picked up this week, scored below his 11.29-point projection with 6.60 points.
- 6 of the 10 starters scored less than their projected points.
- The 5.00 points scored by T.Y. Hilton was just 46.7% of his 10.71-point projection.
- Besides Too Easy, DARK HORSE would have beaten only two other teams this week.
- If DARK HORSE had scored 39.95 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- Besides DARK HORSE, Too Easy would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- If Too Easy had scored 55.21 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 8.70 points.
- DARK HORSE had 60.3% of their total score come from the WR position (94.50 points).
- Both teams topped their projections, but Too Easy performed better versus expectations than DARK HORSE and still lost.
- DARK HORSE was able to win despite putting up the smallest point total of any winning team in the league this week.
- Too Easy scored 148.12 points, ranking them eighth in the league in scoring.
- Too Easy lost, but Aaron Rodgers played well, scoring 36.62 points to rank eighth in the league in scoring.
- Andre Johnson did his best in the loss, ranking fifth among all WRs in the league with 31.60 points.
- In the loss, DeMarco Murray had the seventh-highest RB score in the league this week with 20.50 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- DARK HORSE
- Too Easy
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.