Powered by Automated Insights HnyBdgerDntCare Gets Win Against Give me your money
- Give me your money
Give me your money struggled to put points on the board this week and lost to HnyBdgerDntCare 137.04 - 101.54. Each side met their expectations, but HnyBdgerDntCare put up 38.5% more points than projected (98.95) to earn the win. Drew Brees led Give me your money with 25.18 points while Marshawn Lynch racked up 18.10. Adding insult to injury, Give me your money got zero points from Marques Colston. HnyBdgerDntCare (2-6-1, 872.86 points) remains mired in last place and Give me your money (5-4, 1,125.14 points) stays in third place.
Smooth Moves by HnyBdgerDntCare
- Pierre Garcon ranked 10th in the league in scoring and had the highest output of any player on HnyBdgerDntCare this season with 32.70 points.
- Made the right move in benching Julian Edelman, who had 3.32 points, the lowest total of any starting WR on HnyBdgerDntCare.
- Mike James had 27.68 points, the sixth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- 6 of the 9 starters on HnyBdgerDntCare exceeded their projected points.
- The Carolina Panthers Defense exceeded scoring projections by 154.3%, with 22.00 points against a projected 8.65.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Give me your money
- At the DEF position, Give me your money got outscored 22.00 - 8.00 by HnyBdgerDntCare.
- Give me your money was not able to win even though only 3 of their 9 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- Left Marques Colston in the starting lineup and he scored 0 points.
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense could not reach their projected point total, scoring only 66.0% of their 12.13-point projection with 8.00 points.
- The RBs on Give me your money both beat their projections, but it was still a loss.
- If HnyBdgerDntCare played Give me your money every week, they would be 1-8 this season.
- HnyBdgerDntCare would have beaten eight other teams besides Give me your money this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Give me your money, HnyBdgerDntCare would be 1-7.
- If HnyBdgerDntCare had played every team in the league each week, they would be 27-71-1.
- Give me your money would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- HnyBdgerDntCare would have lost to Give me your money 102.94 - 85.36 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as HnyBdgerDntCare, Give me your money would be 4-4.
- If they played every team every week, Give me your money would be 54-45.
- Give me your money was last in the league in scoring for the first time this season.
- With a combined 20.90 points from their TEs, Give me your money got their highest combined scoring output from the TE position this season.
- With the win, HnyBdgerDntCare snapped their four-game losing streak.
- The WRs on HnyBdgerDntCare collectively had their best week of the season with 57.00 points.
- HnyBdgerDntCare beat Give me your money at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Give me your money.
- Although HnyBdgerDntCare won, it was no thanks to Bilal Powell, who scored 2.90 points and has now scored below his projection in six straight weeks.
- This is the third week this season that HnyBdgerDntCare is in last place in the league.
- HnyBdgerDntCare had the third-highest score in the league this week with 137.04 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Give me your money
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.