Powered by Automated Insights Caught Red Hernandez Gets Past WESLEY KAY, Moves Up to Eighth Place
- Caught Red Hernandez
- WESLEY KAY
Caught Red Hernandez picked up the third-highest point total by a player this season from Nick Foles (59.64), stealing one from WESLEY KAY 115.30 - 110.54. Even though the teams are tied for eighth place with matching 4-5 records, WESLEY KAY has a distinct advantage in points, 1,097.80 - 958.66. This could have gone either way, with the 4.76-point margin of victory being the sixth-smallest recorded in the league this season.
Smooth Moves by Caught Red Hernandez
- Picked up Nick Foles, who led the matchup in scoring and beat his projection by a matchup-leading 249.8%.
- Caught Red Hernandez won despite having only 2 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Lamar Miller scored a season-high 15.90 points and beat his scoring projection by 70.1%, which also is a season-high.
- Caught Red Hernandez won even though all three of their WRs scored below their projected points.
- Left 0 points on the bench.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by WESLEY KAY
- Should have started Philip Rivers, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 19.04 against a projected 21.45.
- WESLEY KAY needed more points from the QB position, where Caught Red Hernandez beat them 59.64 - 1.98.
- The 0.90 points scored by Jordan Cameron was the lowest total in the matchup and 9.5% of his projected point total of 9.48, which was his lowest percentage of the season.
- The 6.30 points scored by Trent Richardson fell short of his 12.34-point projection, the eighth straight game where that has happened.
- Aaron Rodgers scored a season-low 1.98 points, 8.7% of his projected 22.72, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- If Caught Red Hernandez played WESLEY KAY every week, they would be 3-6 this season.
- Caught Red Hernandez would have beaten only three other teams besides WESLEY KAY this week.
- Caught Red Hernandez would be 4-4 if they played the same schedule as WESLEY KAY.
- If Caught Red Hernandez had played every team in the league each week, they would be 37-62.
- WESLEY KAY would have lost to seven other teams besides Caught Red Hernandez this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Caught Red Hernandez would have lost to WESLEY KAY 108.50 - 99.82.
- If they played the same schedule as Caught Red Hernandez, WESLEY KAY would be 5-3.
- If they played every team every week, WESLEY KAY would be 54-45.
- Of the losses WESLEY KAY has had, three were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- Caught Red Hernandez was able to cover the 1.89-point spread in the win.
- With the loss, WESLEY KAY falls to 1-1 in close games this season.
- With the win, Caught Red Hernandez improves to 1-1 in close games this season.
- The WRs from Caught Red Hernandez scored the fewest points of any team in the league this week, with only 11.26 points.
- With 17.50 points, WESLEY KAY got the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- Rob Gronkowski scored 30.80 points, the eighth-highest TE score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of WESLEY KAY.
- Caught Red Hernandez had the lowest winning score in the league this week with 115.30 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Caught Red Hernandez
- WESLEY KAY
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.