Powered by Automated Insights Warriors Waxes Crazy Bidens, Streak Climbs to Seven
- Crazy Bidens
Warriors put up the highest point total in the league this week, drubbing Crazy Bidens 151.84 - 103.66. With the win, Warriors clinches a playoff spot. Having won their last seven straight, Warriors has developed a reputation as unbeatable. On top of the loss, Crazy Bidens had a starter score zero points (Arian Foster). Crazy Bidens (3-6, 931.18 points) sinks into 11th place and Warriors (8-1, 1,174.48 points) remains in second place.
Smooth Moves by Warriors
- Zac Stacy had 34.80 points, the second-highest RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- With 25.00 points, the Kansas City Chiefs Defense was the highest-scoring DEF of the week.
- With 22.20 points, Jason Witten had the third-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- Antonio Brown had the ninth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 16.56 points.
- Warriors had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (5 out of 9).
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Crazy Bidens
- Antonio Gates has scored below his projection in four straight games after scoring 8.30 points against a projected 12.87 this week.
- At the DEF position, Crazy Bidens got outscored 25.00 - 3.00 by Warriors.
- The TE position was a letdown for Crazy Bidens, where they were outscored 22.20 - 8.30 by Warriors.
- 5 of the starters on Crazy Bidens scored less than their projected points.
- Arian Foster did not score, with 0 points against a projected 11.18.
- If Warriors played Crazy Bidens every week, they would be 7-2 this season.
- Warriors would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Warriors would have defeated Crazy Bidens 116.12 - 74.72.
- If they played the same schedule as Crazy Bidens, Warriors would be 4-4.
- If Warriors had played every team in the league each week, they would be 69-30.
- Crazy Bidens would have lost to nine other teams besides Warriors this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Warriors, Crazy Bidens would be 4-4.
- If they played every team every week, Crazy Bidens would be 32-67.
- Luck has not been with Crazy Bidens, as four of their six losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Warriors led the league in scoring for the first time this season with 151.84 points.
- With the win, Warriors has a seven-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- The margin of victory of 48.18 points was the largest in the league this week and the biggest of the season for Warriors.
- This was the first time this season that Crazy Bidens lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- Warriors got a combined 49.10 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Crazy Bidens is now 1-3 in blowout games, including losses in their last three such contests.
- Chris Johnson scored 36.50 points, the third-highest RB score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get a win for Crazy Bidens.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Crazy Bidens
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.