Powered by Automated Insights Crack Analysts Rips Apart Crazy Bidens, Claims 11th Place
- Crack Analysts
- Crazy Bidens
Crack Analysts smashed Crazy Bidens 126.36 - 74.82 behind Matthew Stafford, whose 41.72 points were the second-highest score of the week. The beatdown was the second blowout of the year for Crack Analysts. Crazy Bidens, coming off a 106.32 - 98.12 win against Its on likeNdamukong, saw their scoring drop off this week. Crack Analysts (2-6, 949.66 points) inches up to 11th place and Crazy Bidens (3-5, 827.62 points) sinks into 10th place.
Smooth Moves by Crack Analysts
- The 41.72 points scored by Matthew Stafford was the highest QB score of the week and is the eighth-highest QB score in the league this season.
- With 16.70 points, Stevie Johnson, who Crack Analysts picked up this week, beat his 9.52-point projection by 75.4%.
- By scoring 17.00 points, the New England Patriots Defense beat their 11.97 projected points by 42.0%.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Crack Analysts was still able to win.
- Had the team's highest starter/bench scoring ratio of the season, starting 126.36 points versus 14.50 points from players left on the bench.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Crazy Bidens
- Picked up Marcedes Lewis, who was last in the matchup in points scored with -0.90.
- It was a beating at QB for Crazy Bidens, as they were outscored 41.72 - 3.98 by Crack Analysts.
- Danny Amendola scored 3.00 points against a projected 10.49 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- At the DEF position, Crazy Bidens got outscored by Crack Analysts 17.00 - 6.00.
- Robert Griffin III had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 3.98 points and recorded only 17.9% of his 22.19-point projection.
- Crack Analysts would be 6-2 if they played Crazy Bidens every week.
- Crack Analysts would have beaten seven other teams besides Crazy Bidens this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Crazy Bidens, Crack Analysts would be 3-4.
- If Crack Analysts had played every team in the league each week, they would be 42-46.
- Besides Crack Analysts, Crazy Bidens would have been defeated by nine other teams this week.
- Crack Analysts would have lost to Crazy Bidens 106.32 - 84.86 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Crack Analysts, Crazy Bidens would be 2-5.
- If they played every team every week, Crazy Bidens would be 31-57.
- Of the losses Crazy Bidens has had, three were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- With the big win, both of the wins this season for Crack Analysts have been blowouts.
- Crazy Bidens scored 74.82 points against a projected 93.43 and underachieved for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- Darren Sproles had a season-low 4.04 points against a projected 14.82 in the win and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Crack Analysts had their largest margin of victory so far this year at 51.54 points.
- In games that are blowouts, Crazy Bidens is now 1-2, including losses in their last two such matchups.
- Crack Analysts got 73.5% of their points from players they drafted.
- Dan Bailey scored 20.00 points, the fifth-highest K score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of Crazy Bidens.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Crack Analysts
- Crazy Bidens
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.