Powered by Automated Insights Its on likeNdamukong Beats Warriors
- Its on likeNdamukong
Michael Vick registered 44.22 points, an upgrade on his projected 17.94, as Its on likeNdamukong got past Warriors 112.02 - 91.90. Its on likeNdamukong met expectations and scored 1.3% more points than projected (110.53). Warriors got just 77.0% of a projected 119.31 points. Warriors, coming off a 168.30 - 146.10 win against Touchdown N My Pants, saw their scoring shrink this week. Its on likeNdamukong (2-0, 252.74 points) shifts into second place while Warriors (1-1, 260.20 points) winds up in sixth place.
Smooth Moves by Its on likeNdamukong
- With 44.22 points, Michael Vick ranked fourth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 146.5%, which was the highest percentage in the matchup.
- Benched Tom Brady, who had the lowest QB score on the team with 11.20 points.
- The 14.00 points scored by Alex Henery, who Its on likeNdamukong picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 9.01 by 55.4%.
- Picked up the Buffalo Bills Defense, which scored 8.00 points, beating their 6.30-point projection by 27.0%.
- The 19.60 points scored by Matt Forte was the fifth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Warriors
- Left Sam Bradford on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 29.58 points, beating his scoring projection by 89.6%, which also led the team.
- Picked up Greg Zuerlein, who scored 6.00 points against his projected 8.90.
- 7 of the starters on Warriors underperformed versus their projections.
- At the QB position, Warriors got outscored 44.22 - 15.22 by Its on likeNdamukong.
- Warriors got outscored 14.00 - 6.00 by Its on likeNdamukong at the K position.
- If Its on likeNdamukong played Warriors every week, they would be 1-1 this season.
- Besides Warriors, Its on likeNdamukong would have beaten only two other teams this week.
- If Its on likeNdamukong had played every team in the league each week, they would be 8-14.
- Warriors would have lost to nine other teams besides Its on likeNdamukong this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Its on likeNdamukong would have lost to Warriors 168.30 - 140.72.
- Warriors would be 11-11 if they played every team every week.
- Two of the starters for Its on likeNdamukong scored higher than the leading scorer for Warriors.
- Its on likeNdamukong got 11.50 points from their WRs, the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Its on likeNdamukong had the lowest winning score in the league this week with 112.02 points.
- The 91.90 points put up by Warriors ranked 11th in the league this week.
- Even in the loss, the 16.40 points scored by Doug Martin was the 10th-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- The Oakland Raiders Defense exceeded their projected point total by 40.2% in the loss, scoring 12.00 points against a projected 8.56.
- Maurice Jones-Drew did not contribute much to the win by Its on likeNdamukong. He only scored 3.30 points of a projected 15.25.
- Its on likeNdamukong beat their projected points, while Warriors fell below their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Its on likeNdamukong
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.