Powered by Automated Insights IheartFB Puts the Kibosh on Keri's Favrettes to Capture Ninth Place
- Keri's Favrettes
IheartFB defeated Keri's Favrettes 181.36 - 156.02 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. Tony Romo got 26.93 points and was the difference. It was quite a drop-off from his 44.12 points in the last matchup with Keri's Favrettes. It could have been worse, IheartFB had two starters score zero points. This is the closest win for IheartFB in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated Keri's Favrettes 185.36 - 155.74 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by IheartFB
- Matt Forte had the ninth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 25.57 points.
- With 24.72 points scored versus a projected 19.02, Maurice Jones-Drew has scored more points than projected for five straight games.
- The 9.60 points by Robert McClain topped a projected 4.78, extending his overachievement streak to three weeks.
- The 26.93 points scored by Tony Romo led the team, the eighth time that's happened this season.
- Even with two starters scoring zero points, IheartFB was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Keri's Favrettes
- Wes Welker has now failed to reach his projection for four straight games. This week he scored 4.37 points versus a projected 12.62.
- Pierre Garcon has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 7.57 points against a projected 11.44 this week.
- Keri's Favrettes was faced with 4 starters coming up empty in points.
- With 1.93 points, Jordy Nelson had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 17.5% of his 11.06 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- Even though Keri's Favrettes lost, only 6 of their 14 starters scored less than their projected points.
- IheartFB would be 10-3 if they played Keri's Favrettes every week.
- Besides Keri's Favrettes, IheartFB would have beaten only two other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, IheartFB would have defeated Keri's Favrettes 192.10 - 103.94.
- IheartFB would be 5-6 if they played the same schedule as Keri's Favrettes.
- If IheartFB had played every team in the league each week, they would be 52-91.
- Keri's Favrettes would have lost to nine other teams besides IheartFB this week.
- Keri's Favrettes would be 1-10 if they played the same schedule as IheartFB.
- Keri's Favrettes would be 24-119 if they played every team every week.
- Even though Keri's Favrettes lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for IheartFB.
- Luck has not been with Keri's Favrettes, as four of their nine losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- The loss is the fifth straight for Keri's Favrettes and extends the longest current losing streak in the league.
- Peyton Manning led the league in scoring and had the seventh-most points in the league this season with 73.42, but it was not enough to get Keri's Favrettes the win.
- IheartFB won but failed to cover the 50.33-point spread, winning by 25.34 points.
- With the win, IheartFB snapped their three-game losing streak.
- Keri's Favrettes got a combined 13.87 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Tony Romo did little to help IheartFB, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 26.93 points against a projected 38.71.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Keri's Favrettes
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.