Powered by Automated Insights Tampa Terriers Buries IheartFB for Seventh Consecutive Win
- Tampa Terriers
Tampa Terriers took advantage of 23.37 points from Joe Flacco to thump IheartFB 178.83 - 118.89. With the win, Tampa Terriers secures a playoff spot. Tampa Terriers has developed a reputation as unbeatable after winning their last seven. To make matters worse, IheartFB had several starters score zero points. Tampa Terriers (8-2, 2,347.41 points) remains in second place while IheartFB (3-7, 1,749.61 points) stays down in 10th place.
Smooth Moves by Tampa Terriers
- With 20.53 points, Calvin Johnson ranked sixth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Joe Flacco led the team in scoring for the fourth time this season with 23.37 points.
- Chris Long scored 17.00 points and beat his scoring projection by 155.3%, which led the matchup.
- Robert Quinn overachieved by 30.8%, scoring 13.50 points against a projected 10.32.
- With only 6 of their 18 starters beating their projected points, Tampa Terriers was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by IheartFB
- Did not start Jay Cutler, who led the matchup in scoring with 36.50 points.
- Left Marques Colston on the bench, where he scored 16.63 points and surpassed his scoring projection by 73.8%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- Bernard Pollard has scored below his projection in four straight games after scoring 5.50 points against a projected 8.01 this week.
- 4 of the 18 starters scored zero points for IheartFB.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Tony Romo also did not meet his projected points (18.12 points scored versus 33.26 projected) for the fifth time this season.
- If Tampa Terriers played IheartFB every week, they would be 8-2 this season.
- Tampa Terriers would have beaten four other teams besides IheartFB this week.
- Tampa Terriers would be 8-1 if they played the same schedule as IheartFB.
- Tampa Terriers would be 84-26 if they played every team every week.
- IheartFB would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Tampa Terriers would have lost to IheartFB 173.32 - 172.84.
- If they played the same schedule as Tampa Terriers, IheartFB would be 4-5.
- IheartFB would be 41-69 if they played every team every week.
- It was the lowest score of the season for IheartFB. Their 118.89 points were also last in the league in scoring for the week.
- Tampa Terriers was able to win with little help from Vernon Davis, who had a season-low 0.63 points and is on a three-week underperforming streak.
- Vincent Jackson did little to help Tampa Terriers, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 3.37 points against a projected 11.85.
- Although Tampa Terriers won, it was no thanks to Anquan Boldin, who scored 3.03 points and has now scored below his projection in five straight weeks.
- Tampa Terriers has now won seven straight games.
- IheartFB falls to 2-1 in blowout games this season.
- Tampa Terriers ups their record in blowout matchups to 6-0.
- IheartFB had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Tampa Terriers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.