Powered by Automated Insights Da Pistol N Bristol Gets Win over Buttfumbles to Capture Sixth Place
- Da Pistol N Bristol
Da Pistol N Bristol got the second-highest point total in the league this week and beat Buttfumbles 123.76 - 99.12. Each side met their expectations, but Da Pistol N Bristol scored 27.1% more points than projected (97.39) to earn the win. Leading Buttfumbles, the San Francisco 49ers Defense (22.00 points) and Ray Rice (20.20) both ranked highly overall for the week. Da Pistol N Bristol (2-3, 525.46 points) climbs into sixth place and Buttfumbles (1-4, 442.86 points) crawls into ninth place.
Smooth Moves by Da Pistol N Bristol
- The 36.76 points scored by Peyton Manning was the second-highest QB score of the week and is the third-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Fred Jackson ranked 10th in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 165.4%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- Sat DeAndre Hopkins, who scored fewer points than any WR in the starting lineup with 2.30.
- With 18.70 points, James Jones ranked sixth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Da Pistol N Bristol had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Buttfumbles
- Colin Kaepernick has scored below his projection in four straight games after scoring 9.92 points against a projected 17.62 this week.
- With 3.20 points against a projected 7.43, Tavon Austin did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- At the QB position, Buttfumbles got outscored 36.76 - 9.92 by Da Pistol N Bristol.
- Darren Sproles scored a season-low 4.10 points, 40.2% of his projected 10.20, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- The 4.00 points scored by Matt Bryant was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 42.6% of his 9.40 projected points this week.
- Da Pistol N Bristol would be 4-1 if they played Buttfumbles every week.
- Besides Buttfumbles, Da Pistol N Bristol would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- Da Pistol N Bristol would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Buttfumbles.
- If Da Pistol N Bristol had played every team in the league each week, they would be 26-19.
- Buttfumbles would have lost to just two other teams besides Da Pistol N Bristol this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Da Pistol N Bristol would have lost to Buttfumbles 99.48 - 93.68.
- Buttfumbles would be 0-4 if they played the same schedule as Da Pistol N Bristol.
- If they played every team every week, Buttfumbles would be 12-33.
- Buttfumbles scored 99.12 points and lost. It is the sixth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- Da Pistol N Bristol had their highest score of the season and the ninth-highest in the league this season with 123.76 points.
- The margin of victory of 24.64 points was the biggest of the season for Da Pistol N Bristol.
- With a combined 29.90 points from their RBs, Da Pistol N Bristol got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense scored 22.00 points, the fourth-highest DEF score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of Buttfumbles.
- Da Pistol N Bristol overachieved in the win, improving to 1-2 when beating their projected points this season, while Buttfumbles falls to 1-1 when scoring above their projected points.
- In the loss, Ray Rice had the fourth-highest RB score in the league this week with 20.20 points.
- All was not bad for Buttfumbles in the loss, as Jimmy Graham scored 13.50 points, the fourth-largest score for a TE in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Da Pistol N Bristol
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.