Powered by Automated Insights Sabertooth CLits Brings Down the fucksticks to Move into Eighth Place
- Sabertooth CLits
- the fucksticks
the fucksticks found it difficult to put points on the board and lost to Sabertooth CLits 88.16 - 66.52. Sabertooth CLits met their projections and scored 1.6% more than their projected 86.76 points, while the fucksticks failed to live up to expectations and got just 76.0% of a projected 87.47. Drew Brees led the fucksticks with 19.52 points while Frank Gore brought in 14.10. Adding insult to injury, the fucksticks had three starters put up zeroes. Sabertooth CLits (2-3, 432.34 points) inches up to eighth place and the fucksticks (1-4, 436.78 points) sinks into the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Sabertooth CLits
- DeSean Jackson had the fifth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 19.20 points.
- With 14.80 points, Vernon Davis had the third-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Sabertooth CLits was still able to win.
- Sabertooth CLits won with five players on the bench that did not play this week.
- Scored 88.16 points from players in the starting lineup versus 1.50 points from players left on the bench for the league's highest starter/bench scoring ratio this week. It also set a team season-high in the process.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by the fucksticks
- Did not start the St. Louis Rams Defense, which scored 15.00 points and beat their projected point total by a team-leading 45.2%.
- A.J. Green scored 6.10 points against a projected 12.15 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- 3 of the 9 starters scored zero points for the fucksticks.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from Sabertooth CLits and were outscored 28.30 - 6.10.
- the fucksticks could have used more points from the TE position, where Sabertooth CLits beat them 14.80 - 6.00.
- Sabertooth CLits would be 3-2 if they played the fucksticks every week.
- Besides the fucksticks, Sabertooth CLits would have beaten only two other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Sabertooth CLits would have defeated the fucksticks 81.58 - 79.62.
- If they played the same schedule as the fucksticks, Sabertooth CLits would be 0-4.
- Sabertooth CLits would be 11-34 if they played every team every week.
- the fucksticks would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- the fucksticks would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Sabertooth CLits.
- the fucksticks would be 12-33 if they played every team every week.
- Luck has not been with the fucksticks, as three of their four losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- the fucksticks was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season with 66.52 points.
- David Wilson scored 7.60 points against a projected 10.18 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- The RBs on Sabertooth CLits collectively had their best week of the season with 18.70 points.
- The WRs on the fucksticks collectively had their worst week of the season with only 6.10 points.
- The margin of victory of 21.64 points was the biggest of the season for Sabertooth CLits.
- the fucksticks is in last place in the league for the first week this season.
- The 88.16 points scored by Sabertooth CLits was the lowest winning score in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Sabertooth CLits
- the fucksticks
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.