Powered by Automated Insights SloppyPelicanRinger Put the Stamp on Chad lostHis Johnson, Makes It Three in a Row
- Chad lostHis Johnson
SloppyPelicanRinger earned their third win in a row when they defeated Chad lostHis Johnson 103.28 - 79.76. They got a lift from Jason Witten, who led the team with 18.10 points and Justin Tucker who had 18.00. They've climbed from fourth place to claim the top spot in the league since the beginning of the streak in Week 3. They're doing it by scoring a lot of points and they own the highest overall point total in the league, averaging 113.59 points per matchup. Chad lostHis Johnson goes to 2-3 and falls to seventh place. SloppyPelicanRinger has recently run over Swamp Donkeys (98.90 - 77.48) and Da Pistol N Bristol (123.94 - 93.68).
Smooth Moves by SloppyPelicanRinger
- Picked up Justin Tucker, who beat his scoring projection by 98.7%, with 18.00 points against a projected 9.06.
- With 18.10 points, Jason Witten led the matchup in points scored for the first time this season.
- With 15.20 points, LeSean McCoy ranked sixth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- By scoring 13.40 points, Cecil Shorts III beat his 9.05 projected points by 48.0%.
- With only 3 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, SloppyPelicanRinger was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Chad lostHis Johnson
- Left Denarius Moore on the bench, where he scored 14.40 points and surpassed his scoring projection by 115.7%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- With 1.50 points, Marques Colston was last on the team in scoring and got only 14.7% of his 10.18 projected points, his lowest percentage of the season.
- Jared Cook has now failed to reach his projection for four straight games. This week he scored 2.60 points versus a projected 6.05.
- Chad lostHis Johnson was dominated at the TE position, scoring 2.60 points versus the 18.10 for SloppyPelicanRinger.
- It was a bad week at RB for Chad lostHis Johnson, who was outscored at the position 22.10 - 9.70 by SloppyPelicanRinger.
- SloppyPelicanRinger would be 4-1 if they played Chad lostHis Johnson every week.
- Besides Chad lostHis Johnson, SloppyPelicanRinger would have defeated six other teams this week.
- SloppyPelicanRinger would have defeated Chad lostHis Johnson 123.94 - 90.12 had they played each other last week.
- SloppyPelicanRinger would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Chad lostHis Johnson.
- If SloppyPelicanRinger had played every team in the league each week, they would be 35-10.
- Besides SloppyPelicanRinger, Chad lostHis Johnson would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as SloppyPelicanRinger, Chad lostHis Johnson would be 2-2.
- If they played every team every week, Chad lostHis Johnson would be 23-22.
- Chad lostHis Johnson has underachieved for three straight weeks, having scored 79.76 points against a projected 87.45 this week.
- SloppyPelicanRinger won again and is on a three-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Chad lostHis Johnson has the longest current losing streak in the league, having lost three straight games.
- SloppyPelicanRinger won by 23.52 points, covering the 21.13-point spread.
- The 9.70 total points by the RBs on Chad lostHis Johnson was their smallest RB output this season.
- Chad lostHis Johnson had their lowest output of the season with 79.76 points.
- Two of the starters for SloppyPelicanRinger scored higher than the leading scorer for Chad lostHis Johnson.
- SloppyPelicanRinger is in first place in the league for the third week this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Chad lostHis Johnson
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.