Powered by Automated Insights Changitos Furiosos Blasts Swamp Donkeys, Moves Up to Third Place
- Changitos Furiosos
- Swamp Donkeys
Changitos Furiosos (4-1, 529.34 points) demolished Swamp Donkeys (3-2, 514.88 points) 140.14 - 95.56, putting up the second-highest score of the season. Heading into Sunday, Changitos Furiosos was in front 17.20 - 14.60. They lost the handle after the early Sunday games and trailed 95.56 - 70.40. However, following the late Sunday games, Changitos Furiosos regained the lead for good.
Smooth Moves by Changitos Furiosos
- With 20.00 points, Alex Henery had the highest score of any K in the league this season.
- Julius Thomas had 24.20 points, the highest TE score of the week and the fourth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- Traded for Dez Bryant, who ranked sixth in the league in scoring with 24.10 points.
- Snatched up Philip Rivers, who ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 21.44 points.
- With 19.60 points, Justin Blackmon, who Changitos Furiosos picked up this week, beat his 8.50-point projection by 130.6%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Swamp Donkeys
- Did not start Russell Wilson, who scored 23.60 points to rank seventh in the league in scoring.
- Left Knowshon Moreno on the bench, where he scored 21.00 points and surpassed his scoring projection by 126.9%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- Picked up Charles Clay but left him on the bench, where he scored 11.20 points against a projected 6.59.
- It was not a good week for Swamp Donkeys at TE, where they were beaten 24.20 - 5.60.
- The 5.60 points scored by Trent Richardson was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 45.9% of his 12.20 projected points this week.
- Changitos Furiosos would be 2-3 if they played Swamp Donkeys every week.
- Changitos Furiosos would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Changitos Furiosos would have defeated Swamp Donkeys 124.46 - 102.98 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Swamp Donkeys, Changitos Furiosos would be 2-2.
- Changitos Furiosos would be 24-21 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Changitos Furiosos, Swamp Donkeys would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Changitos Furiosos, Swamp Donkeys would be 2-2.
- Swamp Donkeys would be 27-18 if they played every team every week.
- Changitos Furiosos had five starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Swamp Donkeys.
- Changitos Furiosos scored 140.14 points, the highest in the league this week and second-highest in the league this season.
- The margin of victory of 44.58 points was the largest in the league this week and third-biggest in the league this season.
- Swamp Donkeys scored 95.56 points and lost. It is the ninth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- Changitos Furiosos got a combined 55.80 points from their WRs, the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this season.
- The 17.10 total points by the RBs on Swamp Donkeys was their smallest RB output this season.
- The margin of victory of 44.58 points was the worst loss of the season for Swamp Donkeys.
- With the big win, Changitos Furiosos improves to 1-1 in blowout games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Changitos Furiosos
- Swamp Donkeys
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.