Powered by Automated Insights GOLD BLOODED Devastates BIG BLUE, Series Tied at One Game Apiece
- GOLD BLOODED
- BIG BLUE
GOLD BLOODED amassed the second-highest point total in the league this week to annihilate BIG BLUE 104.60 - 69.34. This beating was revenge for a Week 2 116.28 - 103.18 comeback by BIG BLUE. BIG BLUE was led by Peyton Manning with 26.34 points and Marshawn Lynch who scored 15.40. GOLD BLOODED started one player with zero points while BIG BLUE served up two goose eggs, meaning both sides missed scoring opportunities. GOLD BLOODED (4-3, 690.72 points) remains in third place and BIG BLUE (4-3, 720.60 points) stays in second place.
Smooth Moves by GOLD BLOODED
- Vincent Jackson had 25.80 points, the second-highest WR score of the week and the sixth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Calvin Johnson had 27.50 points, the highest WR score of the week and the fifth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- With 14.00 points, the San Francisco 49ers Defense was the highest-scoring DEF of the week.
- Alfred Morris had 9.50 points, the sixth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Ray Rice scored 7.20 points, which ranked ninth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by BIG BLUE
- Left Robert Griffin III on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 27.32 points.
- The WRs on BIG BLUE let them down, resulting in a 59.10 - 10.60 difference at the position.
- Larry Fitzgerald was last on the team in scoring with 1.70 points, 17.5% of his projected 9.72, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- BIG BLUE tried to fight through 2 of their 9 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.
- At the DEF position, BIG BLUE got outscored by GOLD BLOODED 14.00 - 7.00.
- GOLD BLOODED would be 3-4 if they played BIG BLUE every week.
- GOLD BLOODED would have beaten three other teams besides BIG BLUE this week.
- GOLD BLOODED would have defeated BIG BLUE 89.04 - 79.90 had they played each other last week.
- GOLD BLOODED would be 2-3 if they played the same schedule as BIG BLUE.
- If GOLD BLOODED had played every team in the league each week, they would be 14-21.
- Besides GOLD BLOODED, BIG BLUE would have been defeated by two other teams this week.
- BIG BLUE would be 3-2 if they played the same schedule as GOLD BLOODED.
- If they played every team every week, BIG BLUE would be 22-13.
- BIG BLUE scored 69.34 points against a projected 79.66 and underachieved for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- The 35.26-point win by GOLD BLOODED beat the 3.97-point spread.
- BIG BLUE got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 10.60 points this week.
- GOLD BLOODED had their highest score of the season with 104.60 points.
- With a combined 59.10 points from their WRs, GOLD BLOODED got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- With 69.34 points, BIG BLUE had their lowest output of the season.
- All of the points for GOLD BLOODED this week came from players they drafted.
- GOLD BLOODED is now 3-1 in blowout games, including wins in their last two such contests.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- GOLD BLOODED
- BIG BLUE
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.