Powered by Automated Insights Dave's Dandy Team Pulls Off Comeback over Wolfpack
- Dave's Dandy Team
In spite of earning just the eighth-highest point total in the league this week, Dave's Dandy Team (1-1, 212.06 points) managed to slip past Wolfpack, 91.18 - 89.68. The matchup was rough for Wolfpack (1-1, 209.36 points), who not only lost, but also ended up ninth in the league in points. Calvin Johnson (23.60 points) was the leading scorer for Dave's Dandy Team, posting the eighth-highest total in the league this week.
Smooth Moves by Dave's Dandy Team
- With 23.60 points, Calvin Johnson had the eighth-highest score in the league this week.
- Greg Olsen had the second-highest TE score in the league this week with 14.40 points.
- Dave's Dandy Team won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
- Dave's Dandy Team won even though both of their RBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Wolfpack
- The WRs on Wolfpack let them down, resulting in a 42.20 - 17.10 difference at the position.
- The TE position was a letdown for Wolfpack, where they were outscored 14.40 - 1.20 by Dave's Dandy Team.
- Of the 9 starters on Wolfpack, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- With 1.20 points versus a projected 8.13, Jason Witten scored only 14.8% of his projected point total.
- Both of the starting RBs scored below their projected points.
- If Dave's Dandy Team played Wolfpack every week, they would be 2-0 this season.
- Besides Wolfpack, Dave's Dandy Team would have beaten only one other team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Dave's Dandy Team would have defeated Wolfpack 120.88 - 119.68.
- Dave's Dandy Team would be 8-10 if they played every team every week.
- Wolfpack would have lost to seven other teams besides Dave's Dandy Team this week.
- Wolfpack would be 6-12 if they played every team every week.
- The 1.50-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- Wolfpack got 17.10 points from their WRs, the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Dave's Dandy Team got 9.80 points from their RBs this week, the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- With 89.68 points, Wolfpack ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week.
- The 91.18 points scored by Dave's Dandy Team was the lowest winning score in the league this week.
- Even in the loss, the 14.40 points scored by Doug Martin was the eighth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- In the loss, Matt Forte had the 10th-highest RB score in the league this week with 14.10 points.
- Although Wolfpack lost, Blair Walsh played well, bringing in 46.0% more points than was projected (12.00 points against a projected 8.22).
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Dave's Dandy Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.