Powered by Automated Insights Cajun Tigers Beats Who's your Daddy, Makes It Five in a Row
- Cajun Tigers
- Who's your Daddy
Cajun Tigers got the highest point total in the league this week and took down Who's your Daddy 123.10 - 96.84. Cajun Tigers can officially be called a contender after winning their last five. Who's your Daddy gave it a good shot with an increase in point total compared to last week's 87.28 - 65.80 loss against Michigan Panthers. Who's your Daddy (4-3, 727.70 points) drops to fourth place and Cajun Tigers (6-1, 740.82 points) remains in first place.
Smooth Moves by Cajun Tigers
- Matt Forte had the best RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season with 28.90 points.
- The 22.40 points scored by Frank Gore ranked 10th in the league in scoring. It was also his highest output of the season.
- Took the Philadelphia Eagles Defense out of the starting lineup, which scored 7.00 points on the bench, fewer than the starting DEF.
- Took Greg Zuerlein out of the starting lineup, who scored 8.00 points on the bench, fewer than the starting K.
- Alshon Jeffery had the ninth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 12.10 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Who's your Daddy
- The 5.00 points scored by Victor Cruz fell short of his 12.10-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- With 5.00 points against a projected 7.88, the Chicago Bears Defense did not meet their projection for the fourth straight game.
- The RBs on Who's your Daddy let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Cajun Tigers 51.30 - 19.40.
- The TE position was a letdown for Who's your Daddy, where they were outscored 11.50 - 3.00 by Cajun Tigers.
- Who's your Daddy had 5 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- If Cajun Tigers played Who's your Daddy every week, they would be 4-3 this season.
- Cajun Tigers would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Cajun Tigers would have defeated Who's your Daddy 86.34 - 65.80.
- Cajun Tigers would be 3-3 if they played the same schedule as Who's your Daddy.
- Cajun Tigers would be 44-19 if they played every team every week.
- In addition to Cajun Tigers, Who's your Daddy would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- Who's your Daddy would be 5-1 if they played the same schedule as Cajun Tigers.
- Who's your Daddy would be 41-22 if they played every team every week.
- All three of the losses for Who's your Daddy this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Who's your Daddy underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 96.84 points against a projected 104.36 this week.
- Although Who's your Daddy lost, they did put up the seventh-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Cajun Tigers won again and is on a five-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Cajun Tigers got a combined 51.30 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- The 123.10 points scored by Cajun Tigers was the highest in the league this week and the eighth-highest in the league this season.
- Who's your Daddy had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- Cajun Tigers overachieved in the win, improving to 5-0 when beating their projected points this season, while Who's your Daddy falls to 2-3 when scoring below their projected points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Cajun Tigers
- Who's your Daddy
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.