Powered by Automated Insights FantasyBasebalVision Puts a Surprise Beatdown on KeithyP to Grab 10th Place
FantasyBasebalVision got 37.74 points from Andy Dalton and 18.20 from Frank Gore to stomp KeithyP 96.39 - 34.11. They came into the matchup as a 13.09-point underdog. Even though the teams are tied for 10th place with matching 4-3 records, KeithyP has a distinct advantage in points, 632.74 - 570.83. This was a monumental beating, with the 62.28-point margin of victory being the third-highest recorded in the league this season. FantasyBasebalVision started one player with zero points while KeithyP served up two goose eggs, meaning both teams left points off the scoreboard.
Smooth Moves by FantasyBasebalVision
- The 37.74 points scored by Andy Dalton ranked fourth in the league in scoring. It is the highest output of any player on FantasyBasebalVision this season.
- Frank Gore had 18.20 points, the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Starter Santana Moss put up a zero, but FantasyBasebalVision still won.
- Randy Bullock overachieved by 62.6%, scoring 12.00 points against a projected 7.38.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, FantasyBasebalVision was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by KeithyP
- All nine players in the starting lineup scored less than their projected points.
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 16.50 points scored by Brandon Gibson on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 220.4%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- Picked up Tyler Eifert, who scored 9.75 points against a projected 4.57, but left him on the bench.
- At the QB position, KeithyP got outscored 37.74 - 0.06 by FantasyBasebalVision.
- With 4.55 points against a projected 9.53, Antonio Gates did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- If FantasyBasebalVision played KeithyP every week, they would be 2-5 this season.
- Besides KeithyP, FantasyBasebalVision would have defeated 16 other teams this week.
- FantasyBasebalVision would have defeated KeithyP 103.29 - 90.89 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as KeithyP, FantasyBasebalVision would be 3-3.
- If FantasyBasebalVision had played every team in the league each week, they would be 71-62.
- KeithyP would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- KeithyP would be 5-1 if they played the same schedule as FantasyBasebalVision.
- If they played every team every week, KeithyP would be 83-50.
- FantasyBasebalVision had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for KeithyP.
- With 34.11 points, KeithyP scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score of any team this season.
- It was the third-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 62.28 points.
- The loss snapped a four-game win streak by KeithyP.
- The RBs on FantasyBasebalVision collectively had their best week of the season with 27.85 points.
- KeithyP got a combined 17.80 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- The Chicago Bears Defense did little to help FantasyBasebalVision, underperforming versus projections for the fourth straight game with 5.00 points against a projected 7.89.
- It was the worst loss of the season for KeithyP, with the margin of victory coming in at 62.28 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.