Powered by Automated Insights The Royal Tannehills Surprises and Then Punishes FantasyBasebalVision, Notches Fourth in a Row
- The Royal Tannehills
The Royal Tannehills (4-1, 439.53 points) dismantled FantasyBasebalVision (2-3, 372.15 points) 84.03 - 58.79 with Matt Ryan picking up the third-highest point total in the league this week. The Royal Tannehills scored first and went into Sunday in front 0.85 - 0. The lead was lost by the end of the Sunday night game and FantasyBasebalVision had a 58.79 - 49.65 edge. However, The Royal Tannehills pulled out the victory with a comeback on Monday night.
Smooth Moves by The Royal Tannehills
- With 34.38 points, Matt Ryan ranked third in the league in scoring this week and had the third-highest score of any player on The Royal Tannehills this season.
- Took Tyler Eifert out of the starting lineup, who scored 5.15 points on the bench, fewer than the starting TE.
- The 9.00 points scored by Kris Durham, who The Royal Tannehills picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 6.44 by 39.8%.
- The 14.35 points scored by James Jones was the 10th-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- The Royal Tannehills had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (5 out of 9).
Toyota Missed Opportunities by FantasyBasebalVision
- Andy Dalton has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 13.49 points versus a projected 22.10.
- Mohamed Sanu scored 2.40 points against a projected 4.78 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- It was a beating at QB for FantasyBasebalVision, as they were outscored 34.38 - 13.49 by The Royal Tannehills.
- It was a season-low 2.00 points for the Chicago Bears Defense this week. It was also a season-low for their performance versus projections, reaching only 18.7% of a projected point total of 10.72.
- Of the 9 starters on FantasyBasebalVision, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- If The Royal Tannehills played FantasyBasebalVision every week, they would be 4-1 this season.
- Besides FantasyBasebalVision, The Royal Tannehills would have defeated 10 other teams this week.
- The Royal Tannehills would have defeated FantasyBasebalVision 88.67 - 72.77 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as FantasyBasebalVision, The Royal Tannehills would be 4-0.
- If The Royal Tannehills had played every team in the league each week, they would be 62-33.
- Besides The Royal Tannehills, FantasyBasebalVision would have been defeated by 13 other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as The Royal Tannehills, FantasyBasebalVision would be 2-2.
- FantasyBasebalVision would be 35-60 if they played every team every week.
- The Royal Tannehills put up their smallest winning point total of the year.
- The Royal Tannehills is on the longest active win streak in the league, winning four straight games.
- The Royal Tannehills covered the 1.26-point spread, winning by 25.24 points.
- FantasyBasebalVision had their lowest output of the season with 58.79 points.
- FantasyBasebalVision got a combined 15.70 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- The RBs on The Royal Tannehills collectively had their worst week of the season with only 3.30 points.
- In games that are blowouts, The Royal Tannehills is now 2-1, including wins in their last two such matchups.
- It was quite a beating for FantasyBasebalVision, who now is 2-2 in blowouts this year.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Royal Tannehills
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.