Powered by Automated Insights KeithyP Pulls Off Comeback over Shut You Down for Third Straight Win
- Shut You Down
KeithyP put up the second-highest point total this week on the way to their third consecutive win when they slipped by Shut You Down 120.06 - 116.33 in a Monday night comeback. The streak, which has been a windfall for KeithyP, has allowed them to move up from 18th place in Week 3 to fifth place now. They also have the second-highest scoring output in the league at 101.55 points per matchup. Shut You Down goes to 2-3 and falls to 12th place. KeithyP has now run over watches run (103.47 - 76.28) and GmEn (120.31 - 56.19).
Smooth Moves by KeithyP
- Snatched up Jay Cutler, who ranked eighth in the league in scoring with 30.51 points.
- Picked up Nick Folk, who scored 13.00 points, beating his 6.09-point projection by 113.5%.
- With 18.00 points against a projected 7.61, the Cleveland Browns Defense had their highest output of the season and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Austin Pettis ranked sixth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 16.45 points.
- With 14.75 points, Jamaal Charles ranked sixth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Shut You Down
- Rashad Jennings, who Shut You Down picked up this week, scored below his 7.44-point projection with 2.05 points.
- With 2.75 points against a projected 6.28, Brandon Myers did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- Shut You Down got beat 18.00 - 6.00 by KeithyP at the DEF position.
- Davone Bess had a season-low 2.25 points against a projected 4.83 and underachieved for the fourth time this season.
- Even though Shut You Down lost, only 3 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- KeithyP would be 3-2 if they played Shut You Down every week.
- KeithyP would have beaten 17 other teams besides Shut You Down this week.
- KeithyP would have defeated Shut You Down 120.31 - 82.04 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Shut You Down, KeithyP would be 2-2.
- If KeithyP had played every team in the league each week, they would be 68-27.
- Shut You Down would have lost to just one other team besides KeithyP this week.
- If they played the same schedule as KeithyP, Shut You Down would be 3-1.
- Shut You Down would be 69-26 if they played every team every week.
- In the loss, the New Orleans Saints Defense scored 6.00 points against a projected 1.92 and has now overachieved in every game this season.
- KeithyP beat their scoring projection for the fourth time this season by scoring 120.06 points against a projected 89.43. They have now overachieved three weeks in a row.
- Shut You Down scored 116.33 points and lost. It is the highest losing score in the league this season.
- The 3.73-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- The WRs on Shut You Down collectively had their best week of the season with 24.05 points.
- KeithyP got a combined 23.65 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- KeithyP has now won three games in a row.
- With the win, KeithyP improves to 1-1 in close games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Shut You Down
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.