Powered by Automated Insights KeithyP Silences GmEn, Moves to Sixth Place
KeithyP got 19.25 points from Nate Washington to wallop GmEn 120.21 - 56.19. It was an epic beating, and the 64.02-point margin of victory is the highest in the league this season. Matthew Stafford led GmEn with 24.74 points while Lamar Miller brought in 9.90. On top of the loss, GmEn got zero points from Greg Olsen. KeithyP (2-2, 387.58 points) climbs into sixth place while GmEn (1-3, 294.64 points) drops to 18th place.
Smooth Moves by KeithyP
- The 19.25 points scored by Nate Washington was the third-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- With 17.80 points, Antonio Gates had the third-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- With 14.85 points, Jamaal Charles ranked seventh in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- The 10.00 points by Blair Walsh topped a projected 7.85, extending his overachievement streak to three weeks.
- KeithyP had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (6 out of 9).
Toyota Missed Opportunities by GmEn
- Left Jay Cutler on the bench, where he led the matchup in scoring with 28.29 points.
- Emmanuel Sanders scored 4.85 points against a projected 7.34 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from KeithyP and were outscored 45.75 - 15.00.
- GmEn had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 10.00 - 1.00 to KeithyP.
- With 0.45 points, Stevie Johnson had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 5.5% of his 8.16 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- If KeithyP played GmEn every week, they would be 3-1 this season.
- KeithyP would have beaten 16 other teams besides GmEn this week.
- KeithyP would have defeated GmEn 103.47 - 73.30 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as GmEn, KeithyP would be 1-2.
- KeithyP would be 50-26 if they played every team every week.
- GmEn would have lost to 14 other teams besides KeithyP this week.
- GmEn would be 0-3 if they played the same schedule as KeithyP.
- If they played every team every week, GmEn would be 27-49.
- The margin of victory of 64.02 points was the largest in the league this week and biggest in the league this season.
- This was the first time this season that GmEn lost by the week's biggest margin.
- GmEn got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 15.00 points this week.
- The 45.75 points by the WRs on KeithyP was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- The 120.21 points scored by KeithyP is their highest score of the season and the fourth-highest in the league this season.
- GmEn had 56.19 points, their season-low.
- KeithyP improves to 1-1 in blowout games this season.
- With a record of 0-2, GmEn is winless in blowout matchups.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.