Powered by Automated Insights KeithyP Gets Victory over watches run
- watches run
KeithyP (11th place, 1-2, 267.87 points) knocks watches run (2-1, 302.91 points) out of the league's top spot after beating them 103.97 - 76.28. They put up the highest point total in the league this week. KeithyP piled up 21.5% more points than projected (85.55). watches run just fell short of hitting their projections and got 91.9% of their projected 82.98 points. watches run was done in by a drop in scoring from last week's 104.18 - 78.00 win against TDeny.
Smooth Moves by KeithyP
- Jamaal Charles had 18.10 points, the second-highest RB score of the week and the seventh-highest RB score in the league this season.
- DeMarco Murray had 20.15 points, the highest RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season.
- With 11.25 points, Antonio Gates ranked fifth in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- Nate Washington scored a season-high 10.55 points and beat his scoring projection by a season-high 128.9%.
- 6 of 9 players in the starting lineup for KeithyP topped their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by watches run
- Did not start Ryan Tannehill, who led the matchup in scoring with 25.07 points.
- The RBs on watches run let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on KeithyP 38.25 - 10.65.
- Victor Cruz did not meet his 9.75-point projection this week, the first time that's happened this season. His 2.75 points were also a season-low.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Philip Rivers also did not meet his projected points (19.23 points scored versus 23.11 projected) for the first time this season.
- The Tennessee Titans Defense had a season-low 7.00 points against a projected 8.61 and scored below their projection for the first time this season.
- If KeithyP played watches run every week, they would be 1-2 this season.
- KeithyP would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- KeithyP would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as watches run.
- If KeithyP had played every team in the league each week, they would be 33-24.
- Besides KeithyP, watches run would have been defeated by nine other teams this week.
- KeithyP would have lost to watches run 104.18 - 66.00 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as KeithyP, watches run would be 2-0.
- watches run would be 46-11 if they played every team every week.
- The 103.97 points scored by KeithyP was the highest in the league this week and the ninth-highest in the league this season.
- The 27.69-point margin of victory by KeithyP was the largest in the league this week.
- With a combined 38.25 points from the RB position, KeithyP got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Josh Freeman scored 12.42 points against a projected 19.49 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- In the loss, Denarius Moore had the ninth-highest WR score in the league this week with 15.20 points.
- Although watches run lost, Adam Vinatieri played well, bringing in 33.9% more points than was projected (10.00 points against a projected 7.47).
- Despite being on the winning team, Reggie Wayne scored only 5.65 points against his projected 8.36.
- watches run failed to reach their projected total, while KeithyP exceeded their scoring projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- watches run
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.