Powered by Automated Insights watches run Picks Up Win Against TDeny
- watches run
watches run beat TDeny 104.18 - 78.00 and registered the second-highest point total in the league this week. watches run piled up 22.2% more points than projected (85.25). TDeny did not meet to their projections and scored only 86.5% of their projected 90.14 points. DeSean Jackson led TDeny with 20.15 points while Tom Brady racked up 19.10. The margin could have been larger, watches run had a starter score zero points (Denarius Moore). watches run (2-0, 226.63 points) moves into first place while TDeny (1-1, 177.91 points) winds up in 11th place.
Smooth Moves by watches run
- With 44.93 points, Philip Rivers had the second-highest score in the league this week.
- Mike Wallace ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 16.25 points.
- watches run won even with Denarius Moore in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
- Julius Thomas overachieved by 81.6%, scoring 11.35 points against a projected 6.25.
- watches run won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by TDeny
- Did not start Knowshon Moreno, who beat his scoring projection with 18.85 points against a projected 7.93.
- At the QB position, TDeny got outscored 44.93 - 19.10 by watches run.
- 5 of the starters on TDeny scored less than their projected points.
- Tom Brady, who had the highest projected points in the matchup with 29.40, only scored 19.10 points.
- With 0.85 points versus a projected 7.77, David Wilson scored only 10.9% of his projected point total.
- watches run would be 2-0 if they played TDeny every week.
- Besides TDeny, watches run would have defeated 17 other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, watches run would have defeated TDeny 122.45 - 99.91.
- If watches run had played every team in the league each week, they would be 37-1.
- Besides watches run, TDeny would have been defeated by 12 other teams this week.
- If they played every team every week, TDeny would be 18-20.
- watches run had the second-highest score in the league this week with 104.18 points.
- The 26.18-point margin of victory by watches run was the third-biggest win in the league this week.
- In the loss, DeSean Jackson had the fourth-highest WR score in the league this week with 20.15 points.
- Although TDeny lost, Dan Bailey played well, bringing in 74.1% more points than was projected (14.00 points against a projected 8.04).
- Ryan Mathews failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 2.30 points of his projected 7.94.
- watches run exceeded their scoring expectations while TDeny failed to meet their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- watches run
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.