Powered by Automated Insights We stink Tops Team Leatherface
- We stink
- Team Leatherface
We stink beat Team Leatherface 102.68 - 93.65 due in part to Cam Newton who recorded 25.83 points and Martellus Bennett who scored 19.30. While both sides performed very well, We stink scored 34.9% more points than projected (76.14) to pick up the win. Team Leatherface was led by Robert Griffin III with 35.45 points and Matt Prater who scored 13.00. Team Leatherface got zero points from Shane Vereen, which might have made the difference in the outcome. We stink (1-1, 144.83 points) shifts into 16th place and Team Leatherface (0-2, 181.88 points) winds up in 17th place.
Smooth Moves by We stink
- The 18.00 points by Nick Novak was the league-high for a K this week.
- Sat Montee Ball, who scored 1.15 points, fewer than any RB in the starting lineup.
- With 19.30 points, Martellus Bennett ranked second in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- 5 of 9 players in the starting lineup for We stink topped their projected points.
- With 10.65 points versus a projected 5.52, Fred Jackson exceeded his scoring projection by 92.9%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Team Leatherface
- The RBs on Team Leatherface let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on We stink 20.10 - 8.00.
- Only 3 of the 9 starters on Team Leatherface underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- Left Shane Vereen in the starting lineup, where he didn't score any points.
- Roddy White could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 33.0% of his 7.72-point projection with 2.55 points.
- We stink would be 1-1 if they played Team Leatherface every week.
- Besides Team Leatherface, We stink would have defeated 16 other teams this week.
- If We stink had played every team in the league each week, they would be 17-21.
- Team Leatherface would have lost to six other teams besides We stink this week.
- We stink would have lost to Team Leatherface 88.23 - 42.15 had they played each other last week.
- If they played every team every week, Team Leatherface would be 19-19.
- We stink had the third-highest point total in the league this week.
- Robert Griffin III performed well in the loss, ranking sixth in the league in scoring with 35.45 points.
- Jermichael Finley put up the fourth-best TE score in the league with 12.25 points this week.
- The fourth-largest score by RBs on a single team this week came from We stink. Their RBs combined to score 20.10 points.
- Matt Prater exceeded his projected point total by 62.5% in the loss, scoring 13.00 points against a projected 8.00.
- The Philadelphia Eagles Defense was on the winning team, but only scored 4.00 points against their projected 7.63.
- Both teams scored more than their projected points for the week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- We stink
- Team Leatherface
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.