Powered by Automated Insights Got Weeden My Pocket Goes Crazy on FantasyBasebalVision, Emerges as an Early Favorite
- Got Weeden My Pocket
Got Weeden My Pocket got 25.11 points from Tony Romo and 22.00 from the Seattle Seahawks Defense to put a thrashing on FantasyBasebalVision, 100.26 - 58.80. It was a truly solid beating, and the 41.46-point margin of victory was the third-highest recorded in the league this season. FantasyBasebalVision, coming off an 88.14 - 42.15 win against We stink, saw their scoring fall off this week. Got Weeden My Pocket (1-1, 196.22 points) shifts into ninth place and FantasyBasebalVision (1-1, 146.94 points) goes to 15th place.
Smooth Moves by Got Weeden My Pocket
- With 22.00 points, the Seattle Seahawks Defense was the highest-scoring DEF of the week.
- Arian Foster scored 12.75 points, which ranked sixth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- 5 of the 9 starters on Got Weeden My Pocket exceeded their projected points.
- T.Y. Hilton exceeded scoring projections by 28.3%, with 9.20 points against a projected 7.17.
- Tony Romo led the team in scoring with 25.11 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by FantasyBasebalVision
- Did not start Alex Smith, who led the matchup in scoring with 29.81 points.
- Did not start Santana Moss, who scored 9.55 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 69.9%.
- Picked up Randy Bullock, who was last in the matchup in points scored with -2.00.
- It was a bad week at RB for FantasyBasebalVision, who was outscored at the position 15.25 - 4.00 by Got Weeden My Pocket.
- FantasyBasebalVision had 6 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Got Weeden My Pocket would be 2-0 if they played FantasyBasebalVision every week.
- Besides FantasyBasebalVision, Got Weeden My Pocket would have defeated 14 other teams this week.
- Got Weeden My Pocket would have defeated FantasyBasebalVision 95.96 - 88.14 had they played each other last week.
- Got Weeden My Pocket would be 25-13 if they played every team every week.
- FantasyBasebalVision would have lost to 17 other teams besides Got Weeden My Pocket this week.
- FantasyBasebalVision would be 7-31 if they played every team every week.
- Got Weeden My Pocket won by the largest margin of victory in the league at 41.46 points.
- With 100.26 points, Got Weeden My Pocket scored the fifth-most points in the league this week.
- The 58.80 points put up by FantasyBasebalVision ranked 19th in the league this week.
- The Chicago Bears Defense tried to help FantasyBasebalVision in the loss, beating their scoring projection by 27.7%, scoring 13.00 points versus a 10.18-point projection.
- Despite being on the winning team, Marques Colston scored only 5.15 points against his projected 8.08.
- Got Weeden My Pocket exceeded their scoring expectations while FantasyBasebalVision failed to meet their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Got Weeden My Pocket
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.