Powered by Automated Insights FantasyBasebalVision Pounds We stink, Starts Season Strong
- We stink
FantasyBasebalVision got 26.74 points from Andy Dalton and 19.50 from Jason Witten to wallop We stink, 88.14 - 42.15. FantasyBasebalVision met their projections and scored 4.5% more than their projected 84.33 points, while We stink did not live up to expectations and got just 55.7% of a projected 75.73. Cam Newton led We stink with 18.40 points while Nate Burleson brought in 6.90. To make matters worse, We stink had a starter score zero points (Zach Sudfeld). FantasyBasebalVision (1-0) starts off the season in 10th place while We stink (0-1) begins in last place.
Smooth Moves by FantasyBasebalVision
- Jason Witten had the fourth-highest TE score in the league this week with 19.50 points.
- With 17.85 points, Wes Welker ranked eighth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- The 10.25 points scored by Frank Gore was the 10th-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- With 26.74 points versus a projected 21.14, Andy Dalton exceeded his scoring projection by 26.5%.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, FantasyBasebalVision was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by We stink
- Did not start Martellus Bennett, who scored 9.95 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 113.1%.
- We stink had 8 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- We stink would have welcomed more points at WR, where FantasyBasebalVision topped them 23.35 - 11.30.
- It was a bad week at RB for We stink, who was outscored at the position 10.55 - 4.45 by FantasyBasebalVision.
- Zach Sudfeld failed to score this week with 0 points against a projected 6.84.
- Besides We stink, FantasyBasebalVision would have beaten only five other teams this week.
- If FantasyBasebalVision had scored 34.32 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- We stink would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- We stink would have needed an additional 80.31 points to beat all teams in the league this week.
- FantasyBasebalVision had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for We stink.
- The margin of victory of 45.99 points was the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- FantasyBasebalVision won while scoring the fewest total points of any winning team in the league this week.
- Although We stink lost, Nate Burleson played well, bringing in 38.0% more points than was projected (6.90 points against a projected 5.00).
- Stevan Ridley was on the winning team, but only scored 0.30 points against his projected 8.92.
- FantasyBasebalVision exceeded their scoring expectations while We stink failed to meet their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- We stink
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.