Powered by Automated Insights bojangles's Narrowly Defeats Esso FC for Third Consecutive Win
- Esso FC
bojangles's earned their third win in as many matchups when they took one from Esso FC 125.15 - 119.78. They got a lift from Cam Newton, who led the team with 32.96 points and Jamaal Charles who got 27.53. Esso FC stays put in seventh place with a 1-2 record. bojangles's stays unbeaten after having beaten Mule Skinner's (119.25 - 99.11) and Tebow's before Hoes (108.71 - 98.93).
Smooth Moves by bojangles's
- The 32.96 points scored by Cam Newton was the second-highest QB score of the week and is the eighth-highest QB score in the league this season.
- The third-highest RB score of the week and the seventh-highest RB score of the season came from Jamaal Charles, who scored 27.53 points.
- The 13.00 points scored by Matt Bryant was the fourth-highest K score of the week and is the fifth-highest K score in the league this season.
- Stevie Johnson scored 13.73 points against a projected 10.32 and has now overachieved in every game this season.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, bojangles's was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Esso FC
- Esso FC left the 19.57 points scored by Ahmad Bradshaw on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 199.2%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- The RBs on Esso FC let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on bojangles's 34.86 - 13.17.
- At the DEF position, Esso FC got outscored by bojangles's 11.00 - 3.00.
- Arian Foster had a season-low 6.27 points against a projected 16.53 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- The Denver Broncos Defense did not meet their 9.79-point projection this week, the first time that's happened this season. Their 3.00 points were also a season-low.
- If bojangles's played Esso FC every week, they would be 2-1 this season.
- Besides Esso FC, bojangles's would have defeated five other teams this week.
- bojangles's would be 0-2 if they played the same schedule as Esso FC.
- bojangles's would be 12-15 if they played every team every week.
- Besides bojangles's, Esso FC would have been defeated by three other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, bojangles's would have lost to Esso FC 130.78 - 108.71.
- If they played the same schedule as bojangles's, Esso FC would be 1-1.
- If they played every team every week, Esso FC would be 12-15.
- Esso FC scored 119.78 points and lost. It is the sixth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- bojangles's scored 125.15 points against a projected 114.29 and has overachieved every week this season.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 5.37 points.
- With 125.15 points, bojangles's had their highest score so far this season.
- bojangles's won even though Esso FC performed better against their scoring projection. Esso FC beat their 108.40 projected points by 10.5%, while bojangles's outscored their 114.29-point projection by 9.5%.
- Esso FC got a combined 49.87 points from their WRs, the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Drew Brees played well in the loss, ranking second in the league in scoring with the highest output of any player on Esso FC this season, putting up 35.94 points.
- In the loss, Eric Decker ranked 10th in the league in scoring, beating his scoring projection by 126.8%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Esso FC
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.