Powered by Automated Insights Victorious Secret Lights Up Dry Heaves
- Victorious Secret
- Dry Heaves
Victorious Secret smashed Dry Heaves 115.36 - 72.74 while also putting up the highest score of the week. Even though the teams are tied for third place with matching 2-1 records, Victorious Secret has a distinct advantage in points, 317.82 - 261.16. It was a monumental rout, and the 42.62-point margin of victory was the second-highest recorded in the league this season.
Smooth Moves by Victorious Secret
- With 17.00 points, Matt Prater had the highest score of any K in the league this season.
- Jordan Cameron scored 24.60 points, the second-highest TE score of the week and the second-highest TE score in the league this season.
- Joique Bell had the fourth-highest RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score in the league this season with 19.20 points.
- Peyton Manning ranked seventh in the league in scoring this week with 24.76 points. It was also the third-highest score of any player on Victorious Secret this season.
- Made a good move in sitting David Wilson this week. He brought in 3.90 points, the fewest of any RB on the team.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Dry Heaves
- Left Sidney Rice on the bench, where he scored 19.90 points to beat his scoring projection by 225.8%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- Maurice Jones-Drew was left on the bench, where he bested his expected 6.44-point total by putting up 12.20 points.
- Should have started Michael Vick, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 17.94 against a projected 18.62.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers Defense has scored below their projection in every game this season after scoring 3.00 points against a projected 6.53 this week.
- Picked up Chris Ivory, who was last in the matchup in scoring with 0.50 points, just 5.7% of his scoring projection, which was the lowest percentage in the league.
- If Victorious Secret played Dry Heaves every week, they would be 2-1 this season.
- Victorious Secret would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Dry Heaves, Victorious Secret would be 1-1.
- If Victorious Secret had played every team in the league each week, they would be 18-9.
- Dry Heaves would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Victorious Secret would have lost to Dry Heaves 79.96 - 62.08 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Victorious Secret, Dry Heaves would be 0-2.
- If they played every team every week, Dry Heaves would be 7-20.
- The top players for Victorious Secret were elite in the matchup, as four of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Dry Heaves.
- This matchup featured both the highest-scoring team and the lowest-scoring team in the league this week.
- The 42.62-point margin of victory by Victorious Secret was the largest in the league this week.
- All was not bad for Dry Heaves in the loss, as Julius Thomas scored 9.70 points, the fourth-largest score for a TE in the league this week.
- The Denver Broncos Defense had a season-low 3.00 points in the win against a projected 9.79 and scored below their projection for the first time this season.
- In the loss, Matt Bryant scored 13.00 points against a projected 9.51 and exceeded his scoring projection by 36.7%.
- Andre Roberts failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 0.60 points of his projected 8.86.
- Dry Heaves failed to reach their projected total, while Victorious Secret exceeded their scoring projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Victorious Secret
- Dry Heaves
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.