Powered by Automated Insights AH's white t-shirt Picks Up Win Against Dawgs for Third Straight Win
- AH's white t-shirt
AH's white t-shirt got the highest point total of the week from Drew Brees on the way to their third win in a row when they beat Dawgs 83.48 - 74.34. Dawgs falls to ninth place with a 1-2 record. AH's white t-shirt remains unbeaten and in first place having also run over Slam Duncan (95.98 - 94.68) and Vick In A Box (101.58 - 80.90).
Smooth Moves by AH's white t-shirt
- Drew Brees scored the most points of any player on AH's white t-shirt this season with 32.78.
- AH's white t-shirt was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- With 14.40 points, Wes Welker ranked seventh in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- AH's white t-shirt won even though both of their RBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Dawgs
- Doug Martin scored 10.80 points against a projected 15.08 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Charles Clay, who Dawgs picked up this week, scored below his 5.68-point projection with 4.00 points.
- Dwayne Bowe had the lowest point total in the matchup with 0.40 points.
- Dawgs had 8 starters fail to reach their projections.
- At the QB position, Dawgs got outscored 32.78 - 13.74 by AH's white t-shirt.
- If AH's white t-shirt played Dawgs every week, they would be 2-1 this season.
- Besides Dawgs, AH's white t-shirt would have defeated four other teams this week.
- AH's white t-shirt would have defeated Dawgs 101.58 - 85.90 had they played each other last week.
- AH's white t-shirt would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Dawgs.
- If AH's white t-shirt had played every team in the league each week, they would be 13-14.
- Besides AH's white t-shirt, Dawgs would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as AH's white t-shirt, Dawgs would be 2-0.
- Dawgs would be 12-15 if they played every team every week.
- Dawgs has underachieved every week this season, scoring 74.34 points against a projected 104.90 this week.
- Stevan Ridley scored 4.30 points against a projected 11.67 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- AH's white t-shirt got smallest total score from their RB position of any team this week with 9.50 points.
- In the loss, the Chicago Bears Defense ranked sixth in the league in scoring and beat their scoring projection by 110.8%, which led the matchup.
- AH's white t-shirt got the win despite Arian Foster having a season-low 5.20 points and falling short of his projection for the second time this season.
- Andre Johnson had a season-low 3.60 points in the win against a projected 11.83 and scored below his projection for the second time this season.
- The win by AH's white t-shirt was achieved despite having Owen Daniels put up a season-low 2.90 points, and underachieve for the first time this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, the Arizona Cardinals Defense had a season-low 5.00 points against a projected 6.68 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- AH's white t-shirt
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.