Powered by Automated Insights Vick In A Box Brings Down London Silly Nannies
- Vick In A Box
- London Silly Nannies
Vick In A Box beat London Silly Nannies 114.40 - 107.46 and registered the second-highest score in the league this week. Even though both teams met their expectations, Vick In A Box put up 18.8% more than their projected 96.29 points to secure the win. DeMarco Murray led London Silly Nannies with 26.30 points while Eric Decker brought in 19.30. Vick In A Box (2-1, 322.82 points) climbs into second place and London Silly Nannies (1-2, 317.58 points) drops to sixth place.
Smooth Moves by Vick In A Box
- Ahmad Bradshaw had the fifth-highest RB score of the week and the 10th-highest RB score in the league this season with 17.10 points.
- Vick In A Box saw their third-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Jimmy Graham scoring 25.40 points. The score was also high enough to rank fifth in the league.
- Was smart to sit the Houston Texans Defense this week, which had 2.00 points, the lowest DEF score on the team.
- Adrian Peterson had the eighth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 15.50 points.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Vick In A Box was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by London Silly Nannies
- Left the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Defense on the bench, where they scored 5.00 points and beat their projected point total by 235.3%, the fourth-highest percentage in the league this week.
- Picked up and started the Buffalo Bills Defense, which then scored below their 9.56-point projection with 4.00 points.
- Jermaine Gresham had the lowest point total in the matchup with 0.70 points.
- London Silly Nannies was dominated at the TE position, scoring 0.70 points versus the 25.40 for Vick In A Box.
- At the DEF position, London Silly Nannies got outscored by Vick In A Box 10.00 - 4.00.
- If Vick In A Box played London Silly Nannies every week, they would be 2-1 this season.
- Vick In A Box would have beaten seven other teams besides London Silly Nannies this week.
- Vick In A Box would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as London Silly Nannies.
- If Vick In A Box had played every team in the league each week, they would be 19-8.
- In addition to Vick In A Box, London Silly Nannies would have lost to just one other team this week.
- Vick In A Box would have lost to London Silly Nannies 132.70 - 80.90 had they played each other last week.
- London Silly Nannies would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Vick In A Box.
- London Silly Nannies would be 17-10 if they played every team every week.
- Although London Silly Nannies lost, they did put up the fourth-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- The best group of RBs in the league this week was on London Silly Nannies, which got 39.60 points from the position.
- The 114.40 points scored by Vick In A Box ranked second in the league this week.
- DeMarco Murray performed well in the loss, ranking fourth in the league in scoring with a season-high 26.30 points.
- Eric Decker was on the losing team, but still had the fourth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 19.30 points.
- Calvin Johnson did his best in the loss, ranking fifth among all WRs in the league with 17.50 points.
- London Silly Nannies could not pull out the win, but Alfred Morris did perform well with the 10th-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 13.30 points.
- The 32.60 points put up by the RBs on Vick In A Box was the second-highest combined score by a team's RBs this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Vick In A Box
- London Silly Nannies
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.