Powered by Automated Insights Dry Heaves Inches Past Putin’s Bling Ring
- Dry Heaves
- Putin’s Bling Ring
Dry Heaves (2-0, 188.42 points) managed to narrowly defeat Putin’s Bling Ring, 79.96 - 78.68, in spite of finishing with just the eighth-highest point total in the league this week. The matchup was difficult for Putin’s Bling Ring (0-2, 191.00 points), who not only lost, but also ended up ninth in the league in points. Matt Ryan (22.96 points) was the leading scorer for Dry Heaves, posting the 10th-highest total in the league this week.
Smooth Moves by Dry Heaves
- With 22.96 points, Matt Ryan had the 10th-highest score in the league this week.
- The 20.10 points scored by Dez Bryant was the fifth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Dry Heaves was still able to pull out a win with only 3 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Dry Heaves got the win, overcoming both of their RBs underperforming versus their projections.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Putin’s Bling Ring
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 17.10 points scored by Stevie Johnson on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 139.2%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- Had a chance to start Antonio Gates, who outdid his scoring projection of 6.10 points by scoring 10.40 points.
- Did not start the Seattle Seahawks Defense, which led the team in scoring with 22.00 points.
- Putin’s Bling Ring had 6 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- The 2.50 points scored by Ray Rice was just 18.6% of his 13.41-point projection.
- If Dry Heaves played Putin’s Bling Ring every week, they would be 1-1 this season.
- Dry Heaves would have beaten only one other team besides Putin’s Bling Ring this week.
- Dry Heaves would be 7-11 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Dry Heaves, Putin’s Bling Ring would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Dry Heaves would have lost to Putin’s Bling Ring 112.32 - 108.46 had they played each other last week.
- Putin’s Bling Ring would be 7-11 if they played every team every week.
- At 1.28 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- Dry Heaves beat Putin’s Bling Ring at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Putin’s Bling Ring.
- Dry Heaves won even though Putin’s Bling Ring performed better against their scoring projection. Putin’s Bling Ring scored 83.4% of their 94.35 projected points, while Dry Heaves recorded 79.0% of their 101.21-point projection.
- Dry Heaves was able to win despite putting up the smallest point total of any winning team in the league this week.
- With 78.68 points, Putin’s Bling Ring ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week.
- Even in the loss, the 16.30 points scored by Jamaal Charles was the fifth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Marlon Brown exceeded his projected point total by 68.5% in the loss, scoring 10.50 points against a projected 6.23.
- Despite being on the winning team, Maurice Jones-Drew scored only 2.80 points against his projected 13.77.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Dry Heaves
- Putin’s Bling Ring
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.