Powered by Automated Insights Dawgs Beats Victorious Secret
- Victorious Secret
Dawgs took down Victorious Secret, who struggled to put up points this week, 85.90 - 62.08. Both sides failed to hit their projections, but Dawgs scored 82.7% of a projected 103.89 points to pick up the win. Victorious Secret, coming off a 140.38 - 112.32 win against Putin’s Bling Ring, saw their scoring sink this week. Dawgs (1-1, 184.86 points) moves into eighth place and Victorious Secret (1-1, 202.46 points) goes to sixth place.
Smooth Moves by Dawgs
- With 23.90 points, Robert Griffin III ranked seventh in the league in scoring.
- Dawgs was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Doug Martin had the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 14.40 points.
- By scoring 13.00 points, the Chicago Bears Defense beat their 10.18 projected points by 27.7%.
- Dawgs got the win, overcoming both of their RBs underperforming versus their projections.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Victorious Secret
- Left the Denver Broncos Defense on the bench, where they scored 15.00 points and surpassed their scoring projection by 96.0%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- Did not start Alex Smith, who led the team in scoring with 22.62 points.
- Andre Roberts, who Victorious Secret picked up this week, scored below his 8.59-point projection with 3.60 points.
- The RBs for Victorious Secret got outscored 21.20 - 8.90 by the RBs for Dawgs.
- Victorious Secret got outscored 13.00 - 2.00 by Dawgs at the DEF position.
- Dawgs would be 1-1 if they played Victorious Secret every week.
- Besides Victorious Secret, Dawgs would have defeated three other teams this week.
- If Dawgs had played every team in the league each week, they would be 8-10.
- Victorious Secret would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Dawgs would have lost to Victorious Secret 140.38 - 98.96.
- Victorious Secret would be 9-9 if they played every team every week.
- Dawgs won by the largest margin of victory in the league at 23.82 points.
- With 8.90 points, Victorious Secret got the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- In the loss, Matt Prater scored 13.00 points against a projected 8.72 and exceeded his scoring projection by 49.1%.
- Although Dawgs won, they got little help from Steven Jackson, who only put up 6.80 points of a projected 13.76.
- Both teams failed to score as many points as projected for the week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Victorious Secret
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.