Powered by Automated Insights Dry Heaves Picks Up Victory over Bounty Hunters to Capture Sixth Place
- Dry Heaves
- Bounty Hunters
Dry Heaves defeated Bounty Hunters 92.28 - 76.30 to remain undefeated against them in two matchups. They also earned a playoff berth in the process. Dry Heaves scores a lot against Bounty Hunters, and their average score in the series is 112.26 points, 128.6% of their total season average. This week, Nick Foles was the winning factor, putting up 23.68 points. It was about the same output as the 23.84 points Matt Ryan got the last time these teams played. Dry Heaves started one player with zero points while Bounty Hunters also served up one goose egg, meaning each team left something on the table. This is the tightest win for Dry Heaves in two head-to-head matchups. They beat Bounty Hunters 132.24 - 98.78 in Week 4.
Smooth Moves by Dry Heaves
- With 23.68 points, Nick Foles had the ninth-highest score in the league this week.
- Wisely sat Eli Manning this week, who had 12.40 points, the lowest QB score on the team.
- C.J. Spiller scored 21.70 points, which ranked fourth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Dry Heaves won even with Julius Thomas in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
- By scoring 11.00 points, Matt Bryant beat his 8.20 projected points by 34.2%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Bounty Hunters
- Had a chance to start Roddy White, who outdid his scoring projection of 6.86 points by scoring 14.30 points.
- Vincent Brown was last in the matchup in scoring with 1.60 points against a projected 5.56 and has now underachieved in seven straight games.
- With 1.90 points against a projected 5.82, Trent Richardson did not meet his projection for the ninth straight game.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Did not take Jermichael Finley (0 points) out of the starting lineup this week.
- Dry Heaves would be 6-7 if they played Bounty Hunters every week.
- Besides Bounty Hunters, Dry Heaves would have defeated three other teams this week.
- Dry Heaves would be 4-7 if they played the same schedule as Bounty Hunters.
- If Dry Heaves had played every team in the league each week, they would be 48-69.
- Bounty Hunters would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Dry Heaves would have lost to Bounty Hunters 68.68 - 66.66 had they played each other last week.
- Bounty Hunters would be 4-7 if they played the same schedule as Dry Heaves.
- Bounty Hunters would be 42-75 if they played every team every week.
- Luck has not been with Bounty Hunters, as seven of their nine losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- It was the third time this season that Bounty Hunters has had the lowest score in the league.
- Dry Heaves covered the 2.55-point spread, winning by 15.98 points.
- Phil Dawson scored 12.00 points against a projected 8.55 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in four straight games.
- Despite being on the winning team, the Kansas City Chiefs Defense scored 6.00 points against a projected 9.52 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Bounty Hunters has now lost three games in a row.
- Dry Heaves had the lowest winning score in the league this week with 92.28 points.
- Dry Heaves outdid their projection in the win, while Bounty Hunters came in under their point expectation. Dry Heaves is now 3-1 when overachieving, while Bounty Hunters falls to 2-4 when failing to reach their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Dry Heaves
- Bounty Hunters
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.