Powered by Automated Insights Victorious Secret Knocks Off AH's white t-shirt, Climbs to Fifth Place
- Victorious Secret
- AH's white t-shirt
Victorious Secret beat AH's white t-shirt 99.92 - 82.00 to remain undefeated against them in two matchups. They also earned a playoff berth in the process. Peyton Manning put up 33.82 points and was the deciding factor. It was even more than his 29.08 points in the last matchup with AH's white t-shirt. Victorious Secret puts up a lot of points against AH's white t-shirt, and has a 114.80-point average score in the series. This is 125.4% of their overall season average. Adding insult to injury, AH's white t-shirt got zero points from the New Orleans Saints Defense. This is the highest margin for Victorious Secret in two head-to-head matchups. They beat AH's white t-shirt 129.68 - 118.92 in Week 4.
Smooth Moves by Victorious Secret
- The 33.82 points scored by Peyton Manning was the highest QB score of the week and is the sixth-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Torrey Smith scored 15.30 points, the sixth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- With 14.20 points, Vernon Davis ranked second in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- Larry Fitzgerald scored 13.20 points against a projected 9.33 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Victorious Secret was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by AH's white t-shirt
- Wes Welker has scored below his projection in four straight games after scoring 3.80 points against a projected 10.82 this week.
- It was a beating at QB for AH's white t-shirt, as they were outscored 33.82 - 7.78 by Victorious Secret.
- Drew Brees had a season-low 7.78 points against a projected 20.44 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Pierre Garcon did not meet his 10.25 projected points and has now underperformed versus projections for three straight weeks. He also scored a season-low 4.10 points.
- Of the 9 starters on AH's white t-shirt, 5 underperformed versus their projections.
- Victorious Secret would be 6-7 if they played AH's white t-shirt every week.
- Besides AH's white t-shirt, Victorious Secret would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Victorious Secret would have defeated AH's white t-shirt 79.90 - 79.22.
- If they played the same schedule as AH's white t-shirt, Victorious Secret would be 6-5.
- Victorious Secret would be 51-66 if they played every team every week.
- AH's white t-shirt would have lost to seven other teams besides Victorious Secret this week.
- AH's white t-shirt would be 7-4 if they played the same schedule as Victorious Secret.
- If they played every team every week, AH's white t-shirt would be 63-54.
- AH's white t-shirt underachieved for the seventh time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 82.00 points against a projected 98.89 this week.
- AH's white t-shirt saw their five-game win streak come to an end.
- AH's white t-shirt got a combined 40.62 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Victorious Secret got 91.1% of their points from players they drafted.
- In the loss, Ben Tate scored 28.20 points, the eighth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- AH's white t-shirt is in first place in the league for the 10th week this season.
- Victorious Secret outdid their projection in the win, while AH's white t-shirt came in under their point expectation. Victorious Secret is now 5-0 when overachieving, while AH's white t-shirt falls to 5-2 when failing to reach their projection.
- With 82.00 points, AH's white t-shirt ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Victorious Secret
- AH's white t-shirt
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.