Powered by Automated Insights Kaptain Kielbasa Picks Up Victory over Vick In A Box, Streak Climbs to Three
- Kaptain Kielbasa
- Vick In A Box
Kaptain Kielbasa earned their third win in a row and clinched a playoff spot when they defeated Vick In A Box 98.82 - 90.94. They were led by Cam Newton who had 29.32 points and Justin Tucker who got 19.00. The streak has been a windfall for Kaptain Kielbasa. They've moved from seventh place to third since Week 11. Vick In A Box goes to 6-7 and falls to seventh place. Kaptain Kielbasa has now steamrolled Bounty Hunters (104.36 - 79.08) and Slam Duncan (121.06 - 93.56).
Smooth Moves by Kaptain Kielbasa
- With 19.00 points, Justin Tucker had the highest score of any K in the league this season.
- Cam Newton brought in 29.32 points, which was good enough to rank fifth in the league in scoring this week and fourth-best of any player on Kaptain Kielbasa this season.
- Tony Gonzalez had the third-highest TE score in the league this week with 10.20 points.
- Emmanuel Sanders exceeded scoring projections by 42.5%, with 10.30 points against a projected 7.23.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Kaptain Kielbasa was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Vick In A Box
- Did not start Reggie Bush, who led the team in scoring with 22.20 points and beat his projected point total by 89.9%, the highest percentage on the team.
- Picked up the Cleveland Browns Defense, which scored 3.00 points against their projected 12.81.
- The 4.60 points scored by T.Y. Hilton fell short of his 7.89-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- Vick In A Box got outscored 19.00 - 9.00 by Kaptain Kielbasa at the K position.
- Jordy Nelson had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 1.40 points and recorded only 13.8% of his 10.11-point projection.
- Kaptain Kielbasa would be 7-6 if they played Vick In A Box every week.
- Kaptain Kielbasa would have beaten four other teams besides Vick In A Box this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Kaptain Kielbasa would have defeated Vick In A Box 121.06 - 113.36.
- If they played the same schedule as Vick In A Box, Kaptain Kielbasa would be 7-4.
- If Kaptain Kielbasa had played every team in the league each week, they would be 61-56.
- Besides Kaptain Kielbasa, Vick In A Box would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- Vick In A Box would be 4-7 if they played the same schedule as Kaptain Kielbasa.
- Vick In A Box would be 61-56 if they played every team every week.
- Of the losses Vick In A Box has had, three were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- Vick In A Box scored 90.94 points and lost. It is their highest losing score of the season.
- The margin of victory of 7.88 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- The WRs from Kaptain Kielbasa scored the fewest points of any team in the league this week, with only 19.70 points.
- Kaptain Kielbasa has now won three straight games.
- Kaptain Kielbasa is now 2-5 when failing to reach their projection and Vick In A Box falls to 0-7 when scoring below their projected total.
- Vick In A Box could not pull out the win, but Adrian Peterson did perform well with the fifth-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 21.10 points.
- Michael Floyd did his best in the loss, ranking fifth among all WRs in the league with 15.90 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Kaptain Kielbasa
- Vick In A Box
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.