Powered by Automated Insights Victorious Secret Gets Victory over Dry Heaves, Claims Sixth Place
- Victorious Secret
- Dry Heaves
Victorious Secret defeated Dry Heaves 79.90 - 66.66 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. Larry Fitzgerald was the determining factor, putting up 17.60 points for Victorious Secret. The last time these teams met, Peyton Manning led with 24.76. To make matters worse, Dry Heaves got zero points from Julius Thomas. This is the tightest victory for Victorious Secret in two head-to-head matchups. They beat Dry Heaves 115.36 - 72.74 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by Victorious Secret
- Sat Mike Tolbert, who scored 2.80 points, fewer than any RB in the starting lineup.
- Larry Fitzgerald led the matchup in scoring with 17.60 points and surpassed his scoring projection by 111.6%, which also led the matchup.
- By scoring 14.00 points, the Denver Broncos Defense beat their 7.03 projected points by 99.3%.
- With only 3 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Victorious Secret was still able to win.
- Victorious Secret got the win, overcoming both of their RBs underperforming versus their projections.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Dry Heaves
- Jason Witten was left on the bench, where he bested his expected 8.27-point total by putting up 15.70 points.
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense was last in the league in scoring and scored below their projection for the fourth time this season with -3.00 points against a projected 10.24.
- Dez Bryant has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 8.60 points versus a projected 11.93.
- It was a season-low 0.70 points for Victor Cruz this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 5.8% of a projected point total of 12.07.
- 6 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- If Victorious Secret played Dry Heaves every week, they would be 5-7 this season.
- Victorious Secret would have beaten three other teams besides Dry Heaves this week.
- Victorious Secret would be 3-7 if they played the same schedule as Dry Heaves.
- If Victorious Secret had played every team in the league each week, they would be 45-63.
- Dry Heaves would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Victorious Secret would have lost to Dry Heaves 81.52 - 68.62 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Victorious Secret, Dry Heaves would be 3-7.
- Dry Heaves would be 44-64 if they played every team every week.
- It was the second time this season that Dry Heaves has had the lowest score in the league.
- Dry Heaves underachieved for the ninth time this season, including the last seven weeks in a row, scoring 66.66 points against a projected 89.68 this week.
- Victorious Secret snapped their three-game losing streak with the win.
- Despite being on the winning team, Lamar Miller scored 4.70 points against a projected 6.28 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Victorious Secret is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 93.5% of their points from players they drafted.
- Victorious Secret underachieved in the win, improving to 2-6 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while Dry Heaves falls to 4-5 when scoring below their projected points.
- In the loss, Kendall Wright had the eighth-highest WR score in the league this week with 16.30 points.
- In the loss, Pierre Thomas had the 10th-highest RB score in the league this week with 13.00 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Victorious Secret
- Dry Heaves
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.