Powered by Automated Insights Putin’s Bling Ring Obliterates Bounty Hunters for Third Straight Win
- Putin’s Bling Ring
- Bounty Hunters
Putin’s Bling Ring annihilated Bounty Hunters 103.22 - 66.68 to remain undefeated against them in two matchups. They also earned a playoff berth in the process. This week, Knowshon Moreno led the team, grabbing 29.00 points. It was even higher than the 23.20 points Jamaal Charles got the last time these teams played. Both teams left points off the scoreboard as Putin’s Bling Ring had one starter turn in zero points and Bounty Hunters had three. Putin’s Bling Ring won 89.16 - 73.60 in Week 3, and now has a 26.05-point average margin of victory over Bounty Hunters.
Smooth Moves by Putin’s Bling Ring
- The second-highest RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score of the season came from Jamaal Charles, who scored 27.70 points.
- Added the St. Louis Rams Defense, which exceeded their scoring projection by a matchup-leading 231.9%.
- Knowshon Moreno had 29.00 points, the highest RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Even with a zero from starter Aaron Dobson, Putin’s Bling Ring was still able to win.
- Putin’s Bling Ring was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Bounty Hunters
- It was a bad week at RB for Bounty Hunters, who was outscored at the position 56.70 - 2.60 by Putin’s Bling Ring.
- Trent Richardson scored 2.60 points against a projected 6.98 and has now underachieved in eight straight games.
- The 2.90 points scored by Greg Jennings fell short of his 6.00-point projection, the sixth straight game where that has happened.
- Bounty Hunters tried to fight through 3 of their 9 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.
- Even though Bounty Hunters lost, only 4 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- If Putin’s Bling Ring played Bounty Hunters every week, they would be 9-3 this season.
- Besides Bounty Hunters, Putin’s Bling Ring would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Putin’s Bling Ring would have defeated Bounty Hunters 86.12 - 79.08 had they played each other last week.
- Putin’s Bling Ring would be 5-5 if they played the same schedule as Bounty Hunters.
- If Putin’s Bling Ring had played every team in the league each week, they would be 66-42.
- Besides Putin’s Bling Ring, Bounty Hunters would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Bounty Hunters would be 6-4 if they played the same schedule as Putin’s Bling Ring.
- If they played every team every week, Bounty Hunters would be 42-66.
- Bounty Hunters has lost eight times and six of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- This was the third time this season that Bounty Hunters lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- The margin of victory was the 10th-largest in the league this season.
- Putin’s Bling Ring got a combined 56.70 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- Bounty Hunters bested their projected points again, the seventh time this season they have done so, including a streak of three straight games.
- The RBs on Bounty Hunters collectively had their worst week of the season with only 2.60 points.
- After scoring 13.00 points against a projected 7.44, the San Francisco 49ers Defense has now exceeded their projection in three straight weeks.
- Phil Dawson scored 10.00 points against a projected 7.75 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in three straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Putin’s Bling Ring
- Bounty Hunters
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.