Powered by Automated Insights Kaptain Kielbasa Beats Slam Duncan, Climbs to Fifth Place
- Kaptain Kielbasa
- Slam Duncan
Kaptain Kielbasa defeated Slam Duncan 121.06 - 93.56 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. This week, Cam Newton was the team leader, putting up 21.06 points. That's even higher than Matt Forte, who led all players with 17.10 points the last time these teams met. This is the highest margin for Kaptain Kielbasa in two head-to-head matchups. They beat Slam Duncan 74.26 - 73.00 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by Kaptain Kielbasa
- Picked up Tavon Austin, who beat his scoring projection by 277.0%, which was the highest percentage among the two teams.
- The 15.00 points by Justin Tucker was the league-high for a K this week.
- Cam Newton ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 21.06 points.
- 7 of the 9 starters on Kaptain Kielbasa exceeded their projected points.
- With 19.00 points, Danny Woodhead ranked fifth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Slam Duncan
- Did not start Martellus Bennett, who scored 12.20 points, surpassing his projected points by 112.7%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- Picked up and started DeAngelo Williams, who then scored below his 7.07-point projection with 4.70 points.
- It was a bad week at RB for Slam Duncan, who was outscored at the position 28.70 - 12.80 by Kaptain Kielbasa.
- At the DEF position, Slam Duncan got outscored by Kaptain Kielbasa 10.00 - 4.00.
- The Indianapolis Colts Defense scored the fewest points on the team and scored below their projection for the second time this season with 4.00 points against a projected 8.02.
- Kaptain Kielbasa would be 6-6 if they played Slam Duncan every week.
- Kaptain Kielbasa would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Kaptain Kielbasa would be 1-9 if they played the same schedule as Slam Duncan.
- If Kaptain Kielbasa had played every team in the league each week, they would be 56-52.
- In addition to Kaptain Kielbasa, Slam Duncan would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- Kaptain Kielbasa would have lost to Slam Duncan 117.62 - 104.36 had they played each other last week.
- Slam Duncan would be 5-5 if they played the same schedule as Kaptain Kielbasa.
- If they played every team every week, Slam Duncan would be 59-49.
- Slam Duncan has lost nine times and seven of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- Slam Duncan has lost five straight games, the longest current losing streak in the league.
- The 121.06 points by Kaptain Kielbasa led the league. It is the first time they have led the league in scoring this season.
- Kaptain Kielbasa covered the 3.74-point spread, winning by 27.50 points.
- Tony Gonzalez did little to help Kaptain Kielbasa, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 4.30 points against a projected 9.47.
- The highest-scoring group of WRs in the league this week was on Slam Duncan, which got 42.90 points from the position.
- Josh Gordon scored 29.70 points, the eighth-highest WR score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get the win for Slam Duncan.
- The win saw Kaptain Kielbasa top their projected points, giving them a 5-1 record when beating their projection. Slam Duncan also overachieved and falls to 2-4 when doing so.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Kaptain Kielbasa
- Slam Duncan
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.