Powered by Automated Insights AH's white t-shirt Put the Stamp on Dawgs, Makes It Five in a Row
- AH's white t-shirt
AH's white t-shirt beat Dawgs 79.22 - 74.08 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. Dawgs isn't an easy win for AH's white t-shirt, who has a 7.14-point average margin of victory against them. It's a lot smaller than their 26.26-point average margin of victory on the season (second in the league). Furthermore, AH's white t-shirt has an 81.35-point average score in the series, just 82.7% of their total season average. This week, Maurice Jones-Drew was the key difference, putting up 20.40 points. It was still quite a drop-off from the 32.78 points Drew Brees got the last time these teams played. AH's white t-shirt defeated Dawgs 83.48 - 74.34 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by AH's white t-shirt
- With 20.40 points, Maurice Jones-Drew led the matchup in scoring and beat his 12.24-point projection by 66.7%, which also led the matchup.
- Nick Novak exceeded scoring projections by 43.9%, with 11.00 points against a projected 7.64.
- Even with only 3 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, AH's white t-shirt was still able to win.
- AH's white t-shirt won even though all three of their WRs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Dawgs
- Did not start Keenan Allen, who scored 12.40 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 51.2%.
- Picked up and started Delanie Walker, who then scored below his 6.33-point projection with 4.60 points.
- 8 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- It was a beating at QB for Dawgs, as they were outscored 18.52 - 6.28 by AH's white t-shirt.
- Robert Griffin III fell short of his scoring projection with 6.28 points, just 36.2% of his projected 17.35.
- If AH's white t-shirt played Dawgs every week, they would be 8-4 this season.
- AH's white t-shirt would have beaten only two other teams besides Dawgs this week.
- AH's white t-shirt would be 7-3 if they played the same schedule as Dawgs.
- If AH's white t-shirt had played every team in the league each week, they would be 62-46.
- Besides AH's white t-shirt, Dawgs would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, AH's white t-shirt would have lost to Dawgs 83.70 - 82.00.
- If they played the same schedule as AH's white t-shirt, Dawgs would be 7-3.
- Dawgs would be 53-55 if they played every team every week.
- AH's white t-shirt had their lowest winning score of the season with 79.22 points.
- AH's white t-shirt is on the longest active win streak in the league, winning five straight games.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 5.14 points.
- With 74.08 points, Dawgs had their lowest output of the season.
- The loss snapped a five-game win streak by Dawgs.
- The WRs on AH's white t-shirt collectively had their worst week of the season with only 11.50 points.
- AH's white t-shirt beat Dawgs at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Dawgs.
- Ben Tate did little to help AH's white t-shirt, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 2.70 points against a projected 15.45.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- AH's white t-shirt
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.