Powered by Automated Insights Putin’s Bling Ring Steals Win from Dry Heaves, Takes Revenge
- Putin’s Bling Ring
- Dry Heaves
Putin’s Bling Ring benefited from 17.00 points from the Seattle Seahawks Defense and 13.72 from Andy Dalton to beat Dry Heaves 86.12 - 81.52. Putin’s Bling Ring came into the Sunday night game facing a 0.20-point deficit, but scored 15.10 for the comeback. The shocker was an answer to a 79.96 - 78.68 close loss to Dry Heaves in Week 2. Dry Heaves was led by Nick Foles with 22.62 points and Victor Cruz who scored 11.00. Putin’s Bling Ring (7-4, 1,053.46 points) remains in second place while Dry Heaves (6-5, 976.28 points) stays in fourth place.
Smooth Moves by Putin’s Bling Ring
- With 11.20 points, Antonio Gates ranked fourth in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- Steven Hauschka scored 13.00 points to beat his projected point total by 78.8%, which led the matchup.
- The 17.00 points scored by the Seattle Seahawks Defense outpaced their 10.17-point scoring projection by 67.2%.
- Putin’s Bling Ring won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Putin’s Bling Ring got the win, overcoming both of their RBs underperforming versus their projections.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Dry Heaves
- DeAndre Hopkins was last in the matchup in scoring with 0.70 points against a projected 8.93 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- At the DEF position, Dry Heaves got outscored by Putin’s Bling Ring 17.00 - 7.00.
- Dry Heaves was not able to win even though only 4 of their 9 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- The 7.00 points scored by the Arizona Cardinals Defense was just 48.4% of their 14.47-point projection.
- The two RBs on Dry Heaves let them down, failing to bring in their expected point totals.
- Putin’s Bling Ring would be 7-4 if they played Dry Heaves every week.
- Besides Dry Heaves, Putin’s Bling Ring would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Putin’s Bling Ring would have defeated Dry Heaves 88.62 - 80.12.
- Putin’s Bling Ring would be 5-4 if they played the same schedule as Dry Heaves.
- If Putin’s Bling Ring had played every team in the league each week, they would be 59-40.
- Dry Heaves would have lost to five other teams besides Putin’s Bling Ring this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Putin’s Bling Ring, Dry Heaves would be 5-4.
- If they played every team every week, Dry Heaves would be 44-55.
- Putin’s Bling Ring won by scoring 86.12 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- Putin’s Bling Ring scored 86.12 points against a projected 100.39 and underachieved for the sixth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- Jamaal Charles scored a season-low 7.20 points and underachieved for the fourth straight week.
- The margin of victory of 4.60 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- Hakeem Nicks scored 5.00 points against a projected 7.98 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in five straight games.
- Putin’s Bling Ring won even though Dry Heaves performed better against their scoring projection. Dry Heaves scored 87.1% of their 93.56 projected points, while Putin’s Bling Ring recorded 85.8% of their 100.39-point projection.
- Dry Heaves falls to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- Putin’s Bling Ring underachieved in the win, improving to 4-2 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while Dry Heaves falls to 4-4 when scoring below their projected points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Putin’s Bling Ring
- Dry Heaves
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.