Powered by Automated Insights London Silly Nannies Gets Victory Against Slam Duncan to Grab Eighth Place
- London Silly Nannies
- Slam Duncan
London Silly Nannies defeated Slam Duncan 126.10 - 117.62 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. Slam Duncan is still a tough matchup for London Silly Nannies, who has an average margin of victory of 8.20 points when they play. That's thinner than their 22.02-point average margin of victory for the season. Furthermore, London Silly Nannies has a 129.40-point average score in the series, 131.4% of their total season average. This week, Calvin Johnson was the determining factor, picking up 29.90 points. That's a little less than Aaron Rodgers, who led all players with 34.90 points the last time these teams met. London Silly Nannies beat Slam Duncan 132.70 - 124.78 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by London Silly Nannies
- Calvin Johnson had 29.90 points, the highest WR score of the week and the sixth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense had 27.00 points, the highest DEF score of the week and the second-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Picked up Alex Smith, who beat his scoring projection by 36.3%, with 22.40 points against a projected 16.43.
- Took Jermaine Gresham out of the starting lineup, who scored 8.70 points on the bench, fewer than the starting TE.
- Rob Gronkowski scored 11.90 points to rank third among TEs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Slam Duncan
- The Indianapolis Colts Defense, which Slam Duncan picked up this week, scored below their 6.78-point projection with 4.00 points.
- Slam Duncan got outscored 27.00 - 4.00 by London Silly Nannies at the DEF position.
- Only 3 of the 9 starters on Slam Duncan underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- With 3.70 points, Riley Cooper scored only 46.0% of his 8.05 projected point total.
- If London Silly Nannies played Slam Duncan every week, they would be 5-6 this season.
- London Silly Nannies would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Slam Duncan, London Silly Nannies would be 3-6.
- If London Silly Nannies had played every team in the league each week, they would be 50-49.
- Slam Duncan would have beaten every other team in the league besides London Silly Nannies this week.
- London Silly Nannies would have lost to Slam Duncan 74.62 - 73.96 had they played each other last week.
- Slam Duncan would be 3-6 if they played the same schedule as London Silly Nannies.
- Slam Duncan would be 53-46 if they played every team every week.
- All four of the wins for London Silly Nannies this season have come despite their opponent scoring higher than their season average.
- Of the losses Slam Duncan has had, six were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- This matchup had the top two scoring teams in the league this week.
- London Silly Nannies put up their smallest winning point total of the year.
- Slam Duncan scored 117.62 points and lost. It is the third-highest losing score in the league this season.
- Slam Duncan has the longest current losing streak in the league, having lost four straight games.
- In the loss, Marshawn Lynch ranked eighth in the league in scoring with 24.30 points against a projected 14.72 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- The 8.48-point win by London Silly Nannies failed to cover the 14.32-point spread.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- London Silly Nannies
- Slam Duncan
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.