Powered by Automated Insights Dawgs Beats Victorious Secret, Makes It Five in a Row
- Victorious Secret
Dawgs stays undefeated in two matchups against Victorious Secret with an 83.70 - 68.62 win. This week, Russell Wilson was the determining factor, getting 18.60 points. It was a downgrade, however, from the 23.90 points Robert Griffin III got the last time these teams played. This is the closest win for Dawgs in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated Victorious Secret 85.90 - 62.08 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by Dawgs
- John Carlson, who was picked up by Dawgs, scored 6.90 points against a projected 5.38, topping his projection by 28.2%.
- The 12.10 points scored by Demaryius Thomas was the seventh-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Garrett Hartley exceeded scoring projections by 48.5%, with 12.00 points against a projected 8.08.
- With only 3 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Dawgs was still able to win.
- Both of the RBs came in below their expected points and it was still a win for Dawgs.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Victorious Secret
- Did not start Adam Vinatieri, who led the team in scoring with 15.00 points and beat his projected point total by 90.5%, the highest percentage on the team.
- Coby Fleener, who was left on the bench, exceeded his 5.71-point projection with 10.70 points.
- A.J. Green was last in the matchup in scoring and achieved only 5.9% of his projected point total, his lowest percentage of the season.
- The RBs on Victorious Secret let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Dawgs 18.10 - 5.40.
- Victorious Secret had 5 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- If Dawgs played Victorious Secret every week, they would be 6-5 this season.
- Besides Victorious Secret, Dawgs would have defeated four other teams this week.
- Dawgs would have defeated Victorious Secret 102.18 - 73.70 had they played each other last week.
- Dawgs would be 5-4 if they played the same schedule as Victorious Secret.
- Dawgs would be 51-48 if they played every team every week.
- Victorious Secret would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Dawgs, Victorious Secret would be 5-4.
- If they played every team every week, Victorious Secret would be 41-58.
- Victorious Secret had the league's lowest score of the week for the second time this season.
- Dawgs won again and is on a five-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Victorious Secret underachieved for the seventh time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 68.62 points against a projected 90.11 this week.
- The 83.70 points by Dawgs was their lowest winning score of the season.
- The loss was the third in a row for Victorious Secret.
- Victorious Secret got smallest total score from their RB position of any team this week with 5.40 points.
- Dawgs won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 3-4 when doing so. Victorious Secret also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 1-6 in such games.
- With a margin of victory of 15.08 points, Dawgs had the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Victorious Secret
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.