Powered by Automated Insights AH's white t-shirt Beats Vick In A Box, Makes It Four in a Row
- AH's white t-shirt
- Vick In A Box
AH's white t-shirt defeated Vick In A Box 82.00 - 75.84 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. Vick In A Box isn't an easy win for AH's white t-shirt, who has a 13.42-point average margin of victory against them. It's a lot smaller than their 28.61-point average margin of victory on the season (second in the league). This week, Drew Brees was the key player, picking up 15.10 points. That's a downgrade, however, from Pierre Garcon, who led all players with 20.30 points the last time these teams met. AH's white t-shirt beat Vick In A Box 101.58 - 80.90 in Week 2 and now averages 91.79 points against them.
Smooth Moves by AH's white t-shirt
- Sat Roy Helu Jr., who scored 5.00 points, fewer than any RB in the starting lineup.
- AH's white t-shirt was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- With 11.70 points, Ben Tate ranked 10th in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- With 12.00 points versus a projected 9.60, Nick Novak exceeded his scoring projection by 25.0%.
- AH's white t-shirt won even though all three of their WRs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Vick In A Box
- Made a mistake in not starting Michael Floyd, who ranked seventh in the league in scoring and topped his scoring projection by 187.8%, the fourth-highest percentage in the league.
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 15.00 points scored by Charles Clay on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 134.5%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Eddie Lacy, who underachieved, but still had the most points of any RB on the team with 10.80 against a projected 11.45.
- AH's white t-shirt saw their RBs beat those on Vick In A Box 21.20 - 9.90.
- With 3.40 points, Reggie Bush had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 20.4% of his 16.68 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- If AH's white t-shirt played Vick In A Box every week, they would be 7-4 this season.
- Besides Vick In A Box, AH's white t-shirt would have defeated three other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, AH's white t-shirt would have defeated Vick In A Box 105.08 - 80.10.
- AH's white t-shirt would be 5-4 if they played the same schedule as Vick In A Box.
- AH's white t-shirt would be 59-40 if they played every team every week.
- Vick In A Box would have lost to seven other teams besides AH's white t-shirt this week.
- Vick In A Box would be 6-3 if they played the same schedule as AH's white t-shirt.
- Vick In A Box would be 50-49 if they played every team every week.
- AH's white t-shirt won by scoring 82.00 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- The 6.16-point win by AH's white t-shirt failed to cover the 8.98-point spread.
- The RBs on Vick In A Box collectively had their worst week of the season with only 9.90 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, the New Orleans Saints Defense scored 6.00 points against a projected 8.25 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- AH's white t-shirt won even though Vick In A Box performed better against their scoring projection. Vick In A Box scored 77.8% of their 97.45 projected points, while AH's white t-shirt recorded 77.0% of their 106.43-point projection.
- AH's white t-shirt has now won four games in a row.
- AH's white t-shirt is at the top of the standings. This is the eighth week this season that they have been in first place.
- With 75.84 points, Vick In A Box ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- AH's white t-shirt
- Vick In A Box
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.